I could cry, rage and scream. My blood is boiling.

Deleted member 4438

Deleted member 4438

I will be with you from dusk till dawn.
This is the epidome of societys ignorance and stupidity of mankind

A faggot who kicks a ball around is going to be billionaire and with that rivals the wealth of royals like the Queen of England or Arab sheikhs with an huge stock of oil

Dude, bro
Doctors work like 70 hours a week and maybe make 5% at best of that money of a football player...

Just destroy this world...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 616 and Gaia262
Being doctor was a noble profession before when they swore upon the Hippocratic oath and when communities were tightly knitted and people generally cared about each other, but not so much in this this hyper individualistic and materialistic society, it is just another job. How many of them are funded by pharma and how many of them are money hungry parasites today who shat over Hippocratic oath and are actively killing, abusing and mutilating people for money?

It's not any fault of Ronaldo that doctors didn't train to hit the ball if they expected billions for their work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gaia262 and turkproducer
becoming a pro footballer is much much less likely (especially his level) in comparison to becoming a doctor.

still, i agree, but they are sports icons so they will always have money and sponsorships

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
he should be killed.

• +1
Even money blackpills you. Genetically superior people almost always make the most money.

• +1
Being doctor was a noble profession before when they swore upon the Hippocratic oath and when communities were tightly knitted and people generally cared about each other, but not so much in this this hyper individualistic and materialistic society, it is just another job. How many of them are funded by pharma and how many of them are money hungry parasites today who shat over Hippocratic oath and are actively killing, abusing and mutilating people for money?

It's not any fault of Ronaldo that doctors didn't train to hit the ball if they expected billions for their work.
Can you blame doctors for selling their ass for more money?

If I were doctor and a footballer would earn 20 times my salary, I would go corrupt too
This royal familys and Arabs made their money in century's and many generations

While Cristiano made his money in 15 years
This guys are not Icons. They are literal human-gods and we worship them and give them everything they want

Last edited:
  • +1
Football teams are basically a brand. Football players hold up this brand for whatever reason. The best footballers become brands themselves. They arn't saving lives, but there is a huge demand for this brand, which is why they are paid so much from their clubs and sponsorships. You gonna get mad at Designer clothing owners for making bank because they arn't doctors? It is what it is.

• +1
Read my sig bro

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back