I could get a job as a bouncer on weekends

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
Should I do it?
I live in a small town with almost no crimes and sometimes foids are even bouncers.
I can get the job now but I want to bulk up a little bit so I could look atleast a little more intimidating.
I'll get paid for standing in a doorway sounds pretty chill to me,
I wont be the guy who takes care of violence if it gets violent there are other roided guards there to defend me.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Pietrosiek
Should I do it?
I live in a small town with almost no crimes and sometimes foids are even bouncers.
I can get the job now but I want to bulk up a little bit so I could look atleast a little more intimidating.
I'll get paid for standing in a doorway sounds pretty chill to me,
I wont be the guy who takes care of violence if it gets violent there are other roided guards there to defend me.
you're ogre maxing so fuck yeah dude. That's perfect job for you. Gymceling+mma and you're ready to go. Mayby you will gain some status so foids with "bdsm with high t ogres fetish" will want to fuck you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 1089
you're ogre maxing so fuck yeah dude. That's perfect job for you. Gymceling+mma and you're ready to go. Mayby you will gain some status so foids with "bdsm with high t ogres fetish" will want to fuck you

Yeah I think it might be a good idea, some extra money too.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Since you are ogremaxxing this is good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089 and Yummyinmytummy
i'm in same situation bro
got security guard and gun loicense just so i could do nothing and get money
not planning to sit in cagie like a good wagie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089