I could have been a Chad and 6'6"

udeactive

udeactive

6'1" Oofy Doofy
My mom is so much taller than my dad, shes the reason im not that much of a manlet. Shes 6 foot whilst my dad is a 5'8" manlet.

She told me a while ago that she dated a spanish basketball player when she was younger, and he was aprox 6'5 and had chad features judging by his pics. Unlike my biological dad who is a framlet sub 4, even in his prime. I unfortunately took after my dad face and frame wise, and am barely an inch taller than my mom. My brother who is 14 looks so much better than me and is almost taller than me already, its obvious he takes after mom. life sucks

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang and <6PSLcel
Sucks to be you I guess

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sickdawgie and udeactive
6‘1 is fine dude

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE and sickdawgie
She wasn’t dating him he just fucking her RAW DOGGYSTYLE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STAMPEDE, sickdawgie and TylerDurden2
You wouldn’t have existed tbf be grateful 6’1 isn’t that bad

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I would if I listened to my parents more as a kid no wonder why I ended up as 5’8”

I would if I listened to my parents more as a kid no wonder why I ended up as 5’8”
height is like 90% genetics, either way you would have been around your height now. Unless your parents were telling you to run aromasin mixed with igf-1 and hgh when you were 8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico and Cyrus
faggot mentality

• +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer and greycel
My mom is so much taller than my dad, shes the reason im not that much of a manlet. Shes 6 foot whilst my dad is a 5'8" manlet.

She told me a while ago that she dated a spanish basketball player when she was younger, and he was aprox 6'5 and had chad features judging by his pics. Unlike my biological dad who is a framlet sub 4, even in his prime. I unfortunately took after my dad face and frame wise, and am barely an inch taller than my mom. My brother who is 14 looks so much better than me and is almost taller than me already, its obvious he takes after mom. life sucks
its ur dad bro chill, as long as ur atleast mtn ur good

W mom Genes my mom is 6'1 and I'm 6'4 and my dad is 5'11 I inherited his face and iq

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
You're mom blessed with you good genes stop bieng a fucking loser

• +1
Reactions: bakpaokukus
Incels must be eradicated to inhibit the extinction of great Genetics.

You were in your dads balls dude, be happy he nutted you in a tall women

Well had your mom chose that nigga you wouldn't even be writing as you would not exist

Well had your mom chose that nigga you wouldn't even be writing as you would not exist
Yeah no shit, because i wouldn't be blackpilled if things turned out that way

Brutal

then why the fuck are you on an incel forum?
Because I joined here when I was 15-16 and that time I was about 1'78-1,8m and was very insecure about my height and thought I would be a manlet forever up until I turned 18 last year I started experiencing rapid growth which I grew to about 1,91m in one year and this 19 I grew to about 1.94 m from Jan to March and now I'm currently at 1.95 edging close to 1.96 I hope

6'1 is tall and esthetic asf gee wtf are you talking about
In Philippines or something yeah it’s huge but not anywhere else it’s just tall can’t save subhumanity

your post to rep ratio as well as your avi tells me everything
yes its mean i'm not here to be liked, and i dont make thread about how my life is miserable because whatever reason faggotcel

yes its mean i'm not here to be liked, and i dont make thread about how my life is miserable because whatever reason faggotcel
"JOINED 2024" go back to watching tiktoks faggot

6'1 is tall and esthetic asf gee wtf are you talking about
yeah but like i said, my frame and face is shit, my bideltoid width is almost the same as my hips, even when i work out my shoulders 24/7

jesus, imagine having to sit there while your mom recounts her bean-flicking fantasies. kys or kym op

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, udeactive and greycel

Your mum still has pics of her ex boyfriend?
What was your dad's reaction to her having his pics? Showing them to you?
Does he just accept it?
Why did your mum marry him? Did you ask how they met?

What are reactions in public to them seeing a couple with the woman 6 foot 1 and the dad much shorter?
Do people look?
Were teacher student conferences embarassing?

Your mum still has pics of her ex boyfriend?
What was your dad's reaction to her having his pics? Showing them to you?
Does he just accept it?
Why did your mum marry him? Did you ask how they met?

What are reactions in public to them seeing a couple with the woman 6 foot 1 and the dad much shorter?
Do people look?
Were teacher student conferences embarassing?
My mom and dad are split so they dont live together but are still married, the whole thing is complex asf. I think hes seen it before and just didn't care all that much

I have no clue, i asked my mom abt it and she said that my dad's height has never really been an issue whatnot. But like u said, hes never been to any of our student conferences before so theres that.
If they were a couple today, it would be absolutely brutal

• +1
Reactions: greycel
My mom and dad are split so they dont live together but are still married, the whole thing is complex asf. I think hes seen it before and just didn't care all that much

I have no clue, i asked my mom abt it and she said that my dad's height has never really been an issue whatnot. But like u said, hes never been to any of our student conferences before so theres that.
If they were a couple today, it would be absolutely brutal
Well it speaks volumes that your mum had still saved pictures of her ex from when she was dating your dad, MARRIED HIM, and then HAD YOU.. 20+ years later, she still has them..

That's extremely whorish bro, I'm sorry to break it to you. It's likely your mum slept around a lot
Tbh I personally could not see a mother that way. I genuinely would've cut contact with her and gone to my dad if I was in your scenario

brutal betabuxx

Ur dad got mogged by her exs hard