I could have been average height. (Blogpost)

D

Deleted member 14262

bumo
I ate all my food, ate whatever my mum gave me 99% of the time. Drank milk by the gallon and ate yogurt by the oz.

However, the reason why I'm a five-seven millimanlet is because I didn't get enough sleep, you see. When I was a kid, since I was 5. I'd always have a bookshelf in my room. I kept on reading them, when I read them all, my dad would get some more, sometimes at my request, most of the time out of kindness. If that wasn't enough I'd just nick some of his books when I got old enough to understand them.

Then, when I was 11 or 12 or so and started high school at Year 7. I got my phone, since then I just used my phone all night, using it to read, play games, jack off, text, or whatever. Either way my mum caught on so I had to give in my phone in at night. Though they'd usually forget so I would take it with me whenever I could, just for them to come into my room to collect it when they realized I took it with me to bed. Other times they would completely forget and wouldn't realize that they have until the next morning. Even if they did take my phone later into the night, by which I mean any time between 11PM or 2AM. I'd just read some of the aforementioned books instead of going to sleep. It even reached the point that when I was in Year 8 or so. (When I was 13.) I was so engrossed in an Artemis Fowl book that I once spent the entire night reading it until 7 in the morning. Went to school that day too. I can't remember if I was using my phone that night as well though, so it may have played a role in how late I stayed up. I only really stopped reading in about Year 10.

Either way. Throughout Year 7- Year 9, the bulk of my puberty. I was getting virtually 0 sleep, walking around everywhere like a zombie. I did manage to keep up in my classes but that's because all the other kids were straight up retarded, (in a metaphorical sense lol.)

I just wish that I could turn back time and bully my younger self into going to sleep. Maybe then I'd be a 5'10 regular manlet instead. This doesn't sound like much, but it would have been a saving grace in highschool back where almost everyone heightmogged me. Either way, it may be complete cope because all of the other highschoolers got less sleep then me during adolescence and still ended up being taller, but then again they were probably sleeping well in their early childhoods unlike me. 🤔 Causing them to grow taller and taller until highschool begun and the bad sleeping habits set in.

My dad is 5'3 and my mum is slightly shorter. Could have been worse I suppose. My height or lack of it however has always been a source of suifuel.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, nobodyspecial369 and galego123
My dad is 5'3 and my mum is slightly shorter.
you got incredibly lucky with your height if you ended up at 5'7 with those parents of yours what are u talking ab lol

• +1
Reactions: czwarty, Gonthar, kuroganeikki and 6 others
you got incredibly lucky with your height if you ended up at 5'7 with those parents of yours what are u talking ab lol
I don't believe in what you call "luck." Everything happens for a reason.

You should thank the gods that you are 5'7, you shouldve ended up like my avi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, kuroganeikki, LampPostPrime and 3 others
cuck mentality for crying about the past and what probably wouldn’t have happened

your dad is 5’3 JFL you could’ve been 5ft

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
cuck mentality for crying about the past and what probably wouldn’t have happened

your dad is 5’3 JFL you could’ve been 5ft
You should thank the gods that you are 5'7, you shouldve ended up like my avi
Honestly I don't understand you faggots.

Let's say your dad was 6'4 and your mum was 5'10. And you somehow ended up as 5'7, that's no different to My dad and mum being 5'3 and me being 5'7. It's only the results that count, a manlet is a manlet,

LL or death buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Honestly I don't understand you faggots.

Let's say your dad was 6'4 and your mum was 5'10. And you somehow ended up as 5'7, that's no different to My dad and mum being 5'3 and me being 5'7. It's only the results that count, a manlet is a manlet,
Youre a real autistic little boy so I’ll make it easier for you to understand

Your luck allowed you to be the tallest height you can with ur subhuman parent genetics

ignore listed tbh I don’t like talking to down syndromes

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, ROTTING and HarrierDuBois

I ate all my food, ate whatever my mum gave me 99% of the time. Drank milk by the gallon and ate yogurt by the oz.

However, the reason why I'm a five-seven millimanlet is because I didn't get enough sleep, you see. When I was a kid, since I was 5. I'd always have a bookshelf in my room. I kept on reading them, when I read them all, my dad would get some more, sometimes at my request, most of the time out of kindness. If that wasn't enough I'd just nick some of his books when I got old enough to understand them.

Then, when I was 11 or 12 or so and started high school at Year 7. I got my phone, since then I just used my phone all night, using it to read, play games, jack off, text, or whatever. Either way my mum caught on so I had to give in my phone in at night. Though they'd usually forget so I would take it with me whenever I could, just for them to come into my room to collect it when they realized I took it with me to bed. Other times they would completely forget and wouldn't realize that they have until the next morning. Even if they did take my phone later into the night, by which I mean any time between 11PM or 2AM. I'd just read some of the aforementioned books instead of going to sleep. It even reached the point that when I was in Year 8 or so. (When I was 13.) I was so engrossed in an Artemis Fowl book that I once spent the entire night reading it until 7 in the morning. Went to school that day too. I can't remember if I was using my phone that night as well though, so it may have played a role in how late I stayed up. I only really stopped reading in about Year 10.

Either way. Throughout Year 7- Year 9, the bulk of my puberty. I was getting virtually 0 sleep, walking around everywhere like a zombie. I did manage to keep up in my classes but that's because all the other kids were straight up retarded, (in a metaphorical sense lol.)

I just wish that I could turn back time and bully my younger self into going to sleep. Maybe then I'd be a 5'10 regular manlet instead. This doesn't sound like much, but it would have been a saving grace in highschool back where almost everyone heightmogged me. Either way, it may be complete cope because all of the other highschoolers got less sleep then me during adolescence and still ended up being taller, but then again they were probably sleeping well in their early childhoods unlike me. 🤔 Causing them to grow taller and taller until highschool begun and the bad sleeping habits set in.

My dad is 5'3 and my mum is slightly shorter. Could have been worse I suppose. My height or lack of it however has always been a source of suifuel.
Sucks you were not able to maximize your height, but given your situation their are those who would eat right and sleep well and play sports and still end up shorter.

I am surprised though that you did not hate the feeling of being tired and change your habits to maximize sleep. I hated being tired so would generally do my best to get at least 8-9 hours of sleep, sometimes more.

• +1
b-b-but muh sleep

u cant be serious

Sick of dealing with you fags. Stfu

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and ChristianChad
Sick of dealing with you fags. Stfu
My reply wasn't meant to be snide. 5'7 is a very good height considering the height of your parents. Your diet definitely played a part.
But I think you would of been hardcapped around your height nomatter what you did.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 14262
My reply wasn't meant to be snide. 5'7 is a very good height considering the height of your parents. Your diet definitely played a part.
But I think you would of been hardcapped around your height nomatter what you did.
My reply wasn't meant for you jfl it was meant for @karbo . I tried replying to his message but it didn't work.

In reply to your post however, do you not think my sleeping habits also played a role? If I grew 4 inches taller than my dad by p much doing nothing. I could have gained more by sleeping on time.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
My reply wasn't meant for you jfl it was meant for @karbo . I tried replying to his message but it didn't work.
Ah okay. I got worried! :soy:
In reply to your post however, do you not think my sleeping habits also played a role? If I grew 4 inches taller than my dad by p much doing nothing. I could have gained more by sleeping on time.
Your parents probably had different dietary habits when they were growing up compared to you such as eating less animal protein whereas you probably had a more Westernized diet. AFAIK, animal protein intake is the most significant factor regarding a person's height, combined with genetics.

I don't think it did play a big factor in your final height, unless you were very sleep deprived for a long amount of time. That could have probably reduced your IGF-1 levels long-term enough to impact your growth. Though this is unlikely to have been the case, but who knows.

• +1
Ah okay. I got worried! :soy:

Your parents probably had different dietary habits when they were growing up compared to you such as eating less animal protein whereas you probably had a more Westernized diet. AFAIK, animal protein intake is the most significant factor regarding a person's height, combined with genetics.
My dad grew up in the west, and my mum also moved to the west in her early twenties, and since most food is made by her, I had both Indian and British food. We're also Indian Muslim rather than Hindu so meat isn't a taboo for us. (Btw how do you know I was Indian? I don't recall interacting with you before.)

I don't think it did play a big factor in your final height, unless you were very sleep deprived for a long amount of time. That could have probably reduced your IGF-1 levels long-term enough to impact your growth. Though this is unlikely to have been the case, but who knows.
Did you read the thread? I detailed how I was very sleep deprived in all of my prime growing years lmao.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Your luck allowed you to be the tallest height you can with ur subhuman parent genetics
No it didn't you retarded nigger. If you weren't illiterate you would have read this thread and seen me talk about my lack of sleep during my teenage years. Imagine how hard you'd be sucking me off if I was 5'10 or '11.

No it didn't you retarded nigger. If you weren't illiterate you would have read this thread and seen me talk about my lack of sleep during my teenage years. Imagine how hard you'd be sucking me off if I was 5'10 or '11.
do you actually think you would have been 10/9 inches taller than your parents if you only had a better sleep schedule when you were a kid?

Funny GIF

do you actually think you would have been 10/9 inches taller than your parents if you only had a better sleep schedule when you were a kid?

Funny GIF
Again another faggot who probably didn't bother reading my thread. If I'm 4-5 inches taller than my dad already. And about 6-7 inches taller than my mum, then there's no doubt that I'd be another 3 or 4 inches taller if I bothered having a healthy sleep schedule between 10 and 15.

Again another faggot who probably didn't bother reading my thread. If I'm 4-5 inches taller than my dad already. And about 6-7 inches taller than my mum, then there's no doubt that I'd be another 3 or 4 inches taller if I bothered having a healthy sleep schedule between 10 and 15.
What was your sleep schedule like

Its not the lack of sleep that turned you into a manlet its the manlet genes from your parents

Its not the lack of sleep that turned you into a manlet its the manlet genes from your parents
If that was the case I would have been 5'4 or '5 at most.

If that was the case I would have been 5'4 or '5 at most.
Whatever the reason was you now have to live as a manlet. My suggestion would be getting a LL even though you might get crippled. Rather cripple than manlet

• +1
how do people manage to lie to themselves this much? specially regarding not sleeping enough/almost at all as kids, that bs was pretty common on lookism too

i understand when university students or wage slaves say they sleep 3-4 hours per night, but it's extremely unlikely to happen to kids and teenagers