I could have made my dreams true

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
if i had just accept my old itis' offer to make an instagram and add her, i could have been sending her videos of me playing stuff on bass. and she liked old emo Pani at Disco songs so i could have capitalized on playing those, which are super easy.

I could have been the perfect jester and i compltely blew it. At the time i was so deadset to fuck but didnt realize that if you are not gl, you aint gonna fuck a 24 year old woman in 2 dates and no simping.

i met my new oneitis 3 years later but she wasnt so merciful. i was willing to simp for her and she didnt give a shit. everything was just wrong.

now its completely over. i will never get laid but i was never good enough for it. i have always been dumb with girls. dumb to think i could have slayed my old itis and dumb to not realize that my new oneitis was gaslighting me (and she was an expert at it, she could tell you everything about herself but nothing of substance).

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
All I want for christmas is uuu

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Apparition and asdvek
Bro your oneitis is ugly as fuck, why is she your oneitis? Either your standards are very low or ur just plain stupid as fuck why are u going for 3/10 girls

Bro your oneitis is ugly as fuck, why is she your oneitis? Either your standards are very low or ur just plain stupid as fuck why are u going for 3/10 girls
she is probably the most desired girl in my country rn but whatever. i shouldnt have met her anyways