I could slay but I don’t feel like it

kalluss

kalluss

ihatetouhou ihatetouhou ihatetouhou ihatetouhou
Since it’s easy to stand out in my hs it’s technically more easy to slay if you got decent bone and mtn

I spent a day looking for someone with decent bone so far I only found 3 out of 2000 students a lot of them are bloat and boneless fag

Like I could do stuff like that but im not a very nt guy I mean I tried to be seen as one and it’s working but I know deep down I am not

All I need is some true motivation a good mindset which I have lost and forgot about it

I feel like my brain and body work differently I can be able to do stuff mentally but my body restrict it self by sending huge heart beat or weird ass stuff

I get good stare people don’t seem disgusted they seem happy so I only see it as a good start but I don’t know how to advance after that

Need help

Tldnr
>
The user is seeking motivation and a mindset to align their mental capabilities with their physical actions, feeling stuck despite positive attention from others.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, NZb6Air, majesticincel and 3 others
DNR sure bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: majesticincel, GabachoCopium, YungTrappa and 1 other person
Since it’s easy to stand out in my hs it’s technically more easy to slay if you got decent bone and mtn

I spent a day looking for someone with decent bone so far I only found 3 out of 2000 students a lot of them are bloat and boneless fag

Like I could do stuff like that but im not a very nt guy I mean I tried to be seen as one and it’s working but I know deep down I am not

All I need is some true motivation a good mindset which I have lost and forgot about it

I feel like my brain and body work differently I can be able to do stuff mentally but my body restrict it self by sending huge heart beat or weird ass stuff

I get good stare people don’t seem disgusted they seem happy so I only see it as a good start but I don’t know how to advance after that

Need help

Tldnr
>
The user is seeking motivation and a mindset to align their mental capabilities with their physical actions, feeling stuck despite positive attention from others.
im not reading that make it shorter

• +1
Reactions: kalluss

Need help

Tldnr
>
Stop listening to music and dopamine detox (consume less media such as tv) see if that makes you more nt

• +1
Stop listening to music and dopamine detox (consume less media such as tv) see if that makes you more nt
Its my nature I just fake being nt and it’s working just something my body doesn’t let me for some reason I still can’t figure it out

Its my nature I just fake being nt and it’s working just something my body doesn’t let me for some reason I still can’t figure it out
What do you mean your body doesn’t let you? Let you do what?

• +1
What do you mean your body doesn’t let you? Let you do what?
Slay like I said in the title ,this shit body keeps fucking me up with heart beat when I tried to get someone’s number I can be set mentally to do it no problem but it won’t physically let me this is the same reason why I hate being touched

Need help

Tldnr
>
I'm Happy since I never left the house in 3 years because I don't want to get mogged.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kalluss and donkeyskin
THIS DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT IM THE BAY HARBOR BUTCHER

SLAYING IS SHIT IF YOU REALISE EVERYTHING LEADS BACK TO TYRONE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender and kalluss
Tldnr
>
„despite positive attention from others”
You don’t need anything more, believe me, and always remember that even if you think you can be laughed at or lose aura or some shit - its not true when you’re good looking. Remember that pretty much nothing bad can happen when you over shine others

• +1
THIS DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT IM THE BAY HARBOR BUTCHER

SLAYING IS SHIT IF YOU REALISE EVERYTHING LEADS BACK TO TYRONE
It doesn’t help his father issue

„despite positive attention from others”
You don’t need anything more, believe me, and always remember that even if you think you can be laughed at or lose aura or some shit - it’s not true when you’re good looking. Remember that pretty much nothing bad can happen when you over shine others
Yea ig

Slay like I said in the title ,this shit body keeps fucking me up with heart beat when I tried to get someone’s number I can be set mentally to do it no problem but it won’t physically let me this is the same reason why I hate being touched
Practice rejection therapy (doing things to get rejected on purpose) and general exposure therapy. Don’t be afraid, this heart beat feeling is common amongst nts as well (it’s called having butterflies :lul:)

• +1
Reactions: kalluss and paveldurovreal
Practice rejection therapy (doing things to get rejected on purpose) and general exposure therapy. Don’t be afraid, this heart beat feeling is common amongst nts as well (it’s called having butterflies :lul:)
Yea ima just give false hope on the fat ltb bitch

same except im 5'6 and hated by women

just be friends with an nt slayer and ask for advice on talking to women

• +1

Need help

Tldnr
>
Nofap bro

• +1
same except im 5'6 and hated by women

just be friends with an nt slayer and ask for advice on talking to women
I did and it didn’t went well I never ask advice from nt slayers friends

Need help

Tldnr
>
Not after that side profile photo, such tales

• JFL
Not after that side profile photo, such tales
No actually I don’t really care much about it it doesn’t really affect my confidence nor mentally I’m just conscious that I have a shit side and I should fix it fast

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
No actually I don’t really care much about it it doesn’t really affect my confidence nor mentally I’m just conscious that I have a shit side and I should fix it fast
It’s ok, money fixed everything

• +1
Do nofap

Made me low inhib

• +1