I couldn’t imagine being on this forum past 30 years old

AutisticGymcel

AutisticGymcel

It’s never over
Like goddamn, there are kids half your age on here. Grow up lil nigga. Go start a family or sum shiet.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: watah, CarrotMaxxer, 0S4MA and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, vermillioncorefan, CarrotMaxxer and 2 others
Imma pass my account on to my son.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, Alexios and AutisticGymcel
im 18 im leavin soon son

Like goddamn, there are kids half your age on here. Grow up lil nigga. Go start a family or sum shiet.
Do we have a choice?? That's why we're here to begin with, nigga.

not even here for looksmaxxing i mog everyone just bored tbh
This place is a shithole. Remember that you are the average of people you spend the most time with. So the more time you spend here, the more autistic you become.

This place is a shithole. Remember that you are the average of people you spend the most time with. So the more time you spend here, the more autistic you become.
nah im resistant to how people are here, some actual morons here like mvp 34 years old over face wouldnt even explain why scientifically there is nothing faster than light, yet claims to understand all of relativity

very soon i will leave this place and go spend time with my girlfriend in the woods/near a lake because thats healthy

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
I'm 20 years old skl tax

I found this place at 35 and I'm still here at 36. There is tons of good looksmaxxing advice that has saved my ass. You just need to ignore the faggot insecure teenagers. Hoping to have my first child when I'm 40. Without the advice on this forum it would have been over for me, not joking.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel

I’m so fucked :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: watah
Emba is about 62 and rots on Incels.is

• +1
Reactions: watah