I couldn't work out for past 6 month and feel suicidal

nitesik

nitesik

Kraken
How the fuck most of you can live without heavy workouts or boxing is beyond imagination for me

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, Deleted member 8988, Solar and 2 others
Why couldn`t you work out?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and UglyGod360
Months ago, when I used to not be able to go for the gym for a few days, I also became very unstable and worried a lot since it was the only thing in my life. Did you start again, or are you still injured?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, Leviathin and nitesik
Months ago, when I used to not be able to go for the gym for a few days, I also became very unstable and worried a lot since it was the only thing in my life. Did you start again, or are you still injured?
I am still injured. I went through 2 physio therapies and nothing helped. Same shit. Even worse than before lol, docs are saying they cant do shit and just wait until it heals

Ye I feel you. I guess its just more cuz we as humans need to struggle physically. If you ever lived like that you cant go back to just sit and do nothing. Running 7 times a week doesnt do that for me. I need to feel pain in chest and arms, hit somebody and get hit too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and Donkeyballs
True. I don’t understand fat people and sedentary people can live life without wanting to merk themselves; exercise feels linked to my sanity

• +1
Reactions: User28823, Deleted member 26859, Donkeyballs and 1 other person
I am still injured. I went through 2 physio therapies and nothing helped. Same shit. Even worse than before lol, docs are saying they cant do shit and just wait until it heals

Ye I feel you. I guess its just more cuz we as humans need to struggle physically. If you ever lived like that you cant go back to just sit and do nothing. Running 7 times a week doesnt do that for me. I need to feel pain in chest and arms, hit somebody and get hit too
Exactly, people who are used to frequent physical activity can go psycho if they sit at home doing nothing, specially if other parts of your life are unstable. Anxiety rises and you just wanna get up and do something, but when you have limitations theres not much you can do

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
shoulder injury from boxing which basically stops me from any kind of upper body activity
Happened to me when I was hitting the heavy bag with some strong hooks, try doing chest or something else like cardio

• +1
Happened to me when I was hitting the heavy bag with some strong hooks, try doing chest or something else like cardio
I basically over trained tiny little thing in shoulder. Trained through crazy pain. At some point I couldnt rise my hand up without experiencing extreme discomfort. Did that to not seem "weak" and be tough through pain lol.

I cant do chest or anything. Literally any movement in shoulder is so painful. Push ups, pull ups, whatever. So I just run a lot

brutal i dislocated my shoulder one time and haven't lifted for 2 months

i almost went insane

• +1
I basically over trained tiny little thing in shoulder. Trained through crazy pain. At some point I couldnt rise my hand up without experiencing extreme discomfort. Did that to not seem "weak" and be tough through pain lol.

I cant do chest or anything. Literally any movement in shoulder is so painful. Push ups, pull ups, whatever. So I just run a lot
Legs, altough even in exercises like squats holding the bar may hurt, if you fuck up your shoulders you fuck up everything dude

• +1
Legs, altough even in exercises like squats holding the bar may hurt, if you fuck up your shoulders you fuck up everything dude
I dont train legs on purpose. They are very meaty genetically I'll fuck up my frame by having too large lower body

i couldnt for 1 year and lost all gains..

How exactly did you injure your shoulder? Did you sprain it, dislocate it or did you tear something?

• +1
How exactly did you injure your shoulder? Did you sprain it, dislocate it or did you tear something?
I am not exactly sure. I'll go and take scan soon to know for sure. Medics really told me that I am going to heal in 2 month and thats alright

Fat people should be taxed 50% more

I didnt yet. Lost like 5 kilos which is bad, but not too bad
Keep eating good so you dont lose your gains, hopefully you recover soon bro
ED380183 061C 4816 845B 646AC31D31AA

• +1
One bulk and you’ll get ur gains back. Don’t worry boyo

• +1
whenever your Balkan genes start kicking in you want to grab a dumbell

• +1
One bulk and you’ll get ur gains back. Don’t worry boyo
I dont care much my frame looks the same, I got a bit leaner too. I suppose I lost 3 kilo of muscle and 2 kilo of fat.

I just need to work out for overall life benefits lol, running doesnt replicate it

Damn wtf I thought you got injured sparring or hitting heavy bag

• +1