RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
If he had just listened to me instead of that awkward manipulative aspie

He would've made it out okay

He would have been one of the biggest moggers of this forum easily

@Titbot Why?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 13476, lilhorizontal32 and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Jason Voorhees
you got one reply :lul:
One reply's all i need

I'm not an insecure foid posting ass pics on Instagram i don't need mass validation all i need is 1 person to comment on my shit so i can move on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, aBetterMii, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Bad pic with distorition tbqh you can also tell the swelling on his infras @Titbot could you pm your eye area know ?
That's like the least distorted selfie i have ever seen

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and reptiles
That's like the least distorted selfie i have ever seen

The pic is fine by distortion i mean all the bloat and shit from the swelling

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, gamma, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Reminder he paid dozens of thousands for that.
Pretty sure he put down his dog as well because he didn't want to pay the vet costs as he needed it for surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 14543 and Jason Voorhees
Pretty sure he put down his dog as well because he didn't want to pay the vet costs as he needed it for surgery
He abused his dog just to become an abused dog himself. Certified hood classic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, 5'8manlet, aBetterMii and 3 others
Needs an eyebrow transplant asap. The only thing that can save his eye area is longer eyebrows. @Titbot
Eyebrow transplant is a stretch. He could start by applying Minoxidil before taking such drastic measures. I didn't even change anything about his eyes other than the colour. His eyebrows are unironically the only thing holding him back in that regard.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Eyebrow transplant is a stretch. He could start by applying Minoxidil before taking such drastic measures. I didn't even change anything about his eyes other than the colour. His eyebrows are unironically the only thing holding him back in that regard.
Minoxidil won't grow significant amounts of hairs in area where they don't already exist. Maybe if he used it for 2-3 years consistently 2x a day then he would have a small amount of hair there but a small eyebrow transplant is the real solution.

• So Sad
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Minoxidil won't grow significant amounts of hairs in area where they don't already exist. Maybe if he used it for 2-3 years consistently 2x a day then he would have a small amount of hair there but a small eyebrow transplant is the real solution.
Perhaps but it's worth a shot

It wouldn't hurt him

you tried it? cause that's literally what minox did to me in like 6-8 months (use it on the sides tho)

you tried it? cause that's literally what minox did to me in like 6-8 months (use it on the sides tho)
I'm a minoxidil non-responder. Been using for 1.5 years with like 5% improvement. Just started using tretinoin + dermarolling so hopefully that will fix it.

Great morph

also surprised at how much of an improvement he got by adding a few mm’s in the jaw angles
True

Few millimetres of bone can take you a long way

Eyebrows ascended him most tho i think

True

Few millimetres of bone can take you a long way

Eyebrows ascended him most tho i think
made me re-consider jaw angle implants with my bimax now, even though surgeon says that I don’t “need it”

And it’s hard to say. Nose change is very good, as is the new eye colour

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
made me re-consider jaw angle implants with my bimax now, even though surgeon says that I don’t “need it”

And it’s hard to say. Nose change is very good, as is the new eye colour
As long as you don't go past ur cheekbones ur good

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
As long as you don't go past ur cheekbones ur good
Wanted to make a thread about this

it seems that a lot of slayers have jaws wider than their cheekbones (eg brad Pitt) but people here say that this looks bad.

Thinking that there is some misunderstanding about this that we should address

Wanted to make a thread about this

it seems that a lot of slayers have jaws wider than their cheekbones (eg brad Pitt) but people here say that this looks bad.

Thinking that there is some misunderstanding about this that we should address
Just because x actors or x male model has certain feature doesn't mean it's good necessarily

People here do that too often, if anyone criticizes a features then they send a good looking guy with it and are like ''oh it's bad, well look at him!'' like they wouldn't look better without it

pitt's jaw is harmonic because he has a pointy chin and his cheekbones aren't too narrow and the gonions don't protrude too much

obviously if we were to morph him now it would detract from his personality but as a general rule jaws shouldn't be like that

Just because x actors or x male model has certain feature doesn't mean it's good necessarily

People here do that too often, if anyone criticizes a features then they send a good looking guy with it and are like ''oh it's bad, well look at him!'' like they wouldn't look better without it

pitt's jaw is harmonic because he has a pointy chin and his cheekbones aren't too narrow and the gonions don't protrude too much

obviously if we were to morph him now it would detract from his personality but as a general rule jaws shouldn't be like that
I get your point but it’s not just pitt

I’ve seen at least a few models who have jaws wider than their cheekbones. Also Robert Redford (another sex symbol) and the chad friend from forevergymcellings story, who is an absolute giga slayer and gets complimented on his jaw, also has this look

honestly I probably agree with you, but I’m not 100% on it. I think the best way to find out would be to ask women irl

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
I get your point but it’s not just pitt

I’ve seen at least a few models who have jaws wider than their cheekbones. Also Robert Redford (another sex symbol) and the chad friend from forevergymcellings story, who is an absolute giga slayer and gets complimented on his jaw, also has this look

honestly I probably agree with you, but I’m not 100% on it. I think the best way to find out would be to ask women irl
idk about asking, women virtue signal a lot

test them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back