i countered an extremely common bluepill

_MVP_

_MVP_

C dopamine
Joined
Jul 15, 2022
Posts
71,487
Reputation
78,433
Then why do I see outside most couples are where the guy is average or subhuman
these men are rich, or their girlfriend is way below their looks, IF the foid is better looking than the guy, and the guy is not even rich, you bet he is getting cucked and left ASAP as soon as a better option appears.
 
another counter:

Not what I see outside bro. But I'm wondering how they pull this off since I get nuked on dating apps despite I mog them
its a pyrrhic victory they have, they play numbers game, get rejected 1000 times and then slay 1 foid.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi
some men are plain "lucky" to get a girlfriend. but such men are extremely rare outliers, like someone has to hit the lottery right
 
jfl those bluecucked retards
 
another counter:


its a pyrrhic victory they have, they play numbers game, get rejected 1000 times and then slay 1 foid.
Brutal. So I have to numbersgame maxx
 
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_
btw u see many men with girlfriends, right, but these many men are just 10% of men or so, the 90% of other men are invisible, rotting in their basements.
 
btw u see many men with girlfriends, right, but these many men are just 10% of men or so, the 90% of other men are invisible, rotting in their basements.
Very legit.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 261019

Similar threads

roymustang
Replies
17
Views
81
roymustang
roymustang
DrRodger
Replies
1
Views
33
xan
xan
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
4
Views
37
Ältai.Anabolic
Ältai.Anabolic
cashxarti
Replies
20
Views
83
L(oser)ooksmaxxer
L(oser)ooksmaxxer
roymustang
Replies
2
Views
18
chang cypionate
chang cypionate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top