I cracked the code of why Tinder is 67% men 33% women

ChadpreetMaxxer

ChadpreetMaxxer

The Blackpill godfather of uncomfortable truths.

the start of this video explains how you come to this conclusion

the blue bar is the amount of men. and the red bar is the amount of women

then the greyish bar which is overlayed onto the red women bar, is the amount of men competing for girls younger than them.

so to get the amount of men in a certain age group. you take the blue bar + the grey bar

then to get the amount of women in a certain age group. its just the red bar but ignore the grey bar which is ontop of it

and from this we can see there is basically double the amount of men. which are going to be competing for the same amount of women

and this ^^ is caused by an inverse prymaid

its not anywhere near as bad in a healthy age demographics pyramid like Ethiopia. and these extra men can simply date even younger and there will always be an excess of females to males.

You can see how bad an inverse pyramid skews the ratios. It's not just minor. It's extreme

even the US used to have a healthy
one. but now it went bad. This following graph will demonstrate how important a healthy age demographics pryamid is for the gender ratio of dating

Why do you think UK is nightmare mode? Because there's literally double the amount of men, competing for the women

It's not a hypergamy problem, its a demographics problem

Why do you think a tinder employee admitted that Peru tinder is 60% females, 40% males???

The demographic gets fucked after 18 but that isnt showing yet cos tinder is 18+yo. but these men, have basically an infinite number of dating options younger than them. BASICALLY ALMOST DOUBLE. WHICH LITERALLY CORRELATES TO 60% FEMALES 40% MALES ON THE DATING APP. THIS THEORY IS CONFIRMED TRUE

Why do you think japan is the incel capital of the world and no one is having sex?

TLDR: Life is not worth living in a country with an inverse age pyramid. There is double the amount of men competing for the women. It is worse than you think.
Hence why theres double the amount of men than women on tinder statistically.

It's not a hypergamy problem. It's a fucking demographic problem. Have you ever felt like this is just insane? No way it can actually be this hard

No way women are actually this picky

They fucking arent!

There's just double the amount of men competing for the same amount of women in a country with an inverse pyramid

Why do you think parties and clubs and bars , there's always way more men than women?

LIFE IS NOT WORTH LIVING IN A COUNTRY WHICH HAS AN INVERSE PYRAMID

Attachments

• 1667147209042.png
    1667147209042.png
    110.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1667147618815.png
    1667147618815.png
    50.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, Sny, Deleted member 22093 and 10 others
Truly there is no point in living if you dont look like prime Francisco Lachowski

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Oberyn, MoggerGaston and 6 others
Brutal

I need to leave this first world country immediately and move to a slum like Ukraine or Peru to get a hot femoid gf

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Dating apps should just limit how many men can be on the app

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Informationcapitali, Johnnybegood and 1 other person
"I don't get any matches not because I'm ugly but because of a pyramid"
This is your entire personality here JFL
Dating apps should just limit how many men can be on the app
No that's stupid

Brutal

I need to leave this first world country immediately and move to a slum like Ukraine or Peru to get a hot femoid gf
You would get murked in Ukraine for everything you have. Westerners don’t really understand how brutal Slavic women are.

Some curries actually make decent posts

• JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
  • +1
Reactions: traveler and tallnegga
Brutal

Peru is subhuman central. However if you want to get validation by mogging everyone then go their. Average dude is 5ft 5 and a recessed subhuman ( and they still are far more dudes with girlfriends then america despite getting mogged, proving how much easier it is to get laid in general in South America ).

Ukraine however has hotter foids. Obviously white btiches are gonna always be more picky, but compared to the west much easier to get matches. Their was a huge amount of them on tinder in germany and Poland after they left due to the war, not sure fi their on their but I'm sure some are probably still using it.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and ChadpreetMaxxer
The guys point about it being beneficial to the average men to let in more immigrants and let that crash the system by overburdening the social safety net system is something I never thought about. I’ve been somewhat of a nationalist all my life but if white Stacy doesn’t give me kids it doesn’t really make sense for me to be all protective of the white race. And since I get the most attention from Latina foids it’s in my benefit to allow immigration from Latin America.

Literally this video changed my mind about this, let it collapse. No more social privileges for white women or any women because the system can’t support it. Sounds like the pendulum swinging the other way.

• +1
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer
Or this could be a ((Hebrew)) psyc-op

• JFL
You would get murked in Ukraine for everything you have. Westerners don’t really understand how brutal Slavic women are.
Bruh shut the fuck up. I am not actually going to visit some war torn shithole for some pussy

Peru is subhuman central. However if you want to get validation by mogging everyone then go their. Average dude is 5ft 5 and a recessed subhuman ( and they still are far more dudes with girlfriends then america despite getting mogged, proving how much easier it is to get laid in general in South America ).

Ukraine however has hotter foids. Obviously white btiches are gonna always be more picky, but compared to the west much easier to get matches. Their was a huge amount of them on tinder in germany and Poland after they left due to the war, not sure fi their on their but I'm sure some are probably still using it.
I am not really into Slav foids tbh. For some reason they either age super bad, have mental illness and plaster their face with fillers/botox, or just act and look low IQ

I can see the appeal and why Italian curry Chads like @the BULL (Lorenzo) love them but I dont.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL and AscensionMan98
I am not really into Slav foids tbh. For some reason they either age super bad, have mental illness and plaster their face with fillers/botox, or just act and look low IQ

I can see the appeal and why Italian curries like @the BULL love them but I dont.
In South America , Columbia is the best for sexy Latinas with nice tan and nice booty. Brazil also . Argentina is mixed. If you like pale hispanics then best but if you want tan foids then not good.

And of your observations, would say that I feel americanos age the worst. Slav iq is lower lol , so your not wrong about that.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

I can see the appeal and why Italian curries like @the BULL love them but I dont.
Better looking than wearern “Stacie’s”
3051B52E A95B 4C26 9485 E99101291888

I can see the appeal and why Italian curry Chads like @the BULL (Lorenzo) love them but I dont.
Post example of your slav foid

In South America , Columbia is the best for sexy Latinas with nice tan and nice booty. Brazil also . Argentina is mixed. If you like pale hispanics then best but if you want tan foids then not good.

And of your observations, would say that I feel americanos age the worst. Slav iq is lower lol , so your not wrong about that.
Theres pretty women literally everywhere. Period

Even in India tho rare af, there is likely some extremely genetically blessed blue eyes stacypreet. Even in Africa, Im sure theres some hetrochromia full trex maxilla femoid

Its the name of the game. Heshem blesses others with more in diff things, and thats just a fact of life.

• +1
high iq bump

• Love it
Do you know the Lord , though ?

mirin @predeterminism alt statisticscel

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1
and theres nothing you can do about it, except be better than 90% of men so you get a chance at a decent woman

either that or mgtow.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
One of the best ofs. Demographics is destiny. It's looking like crimemaxxing is necessary at this point, boyos. :what:
Johnny Depp Salute GIF

• JFL
Pure suifuel.

My country is the fastest disappearing nation in Europe, if not in the world. Here, is also culturally acceptable to marry women 10 years younger than you which will further worsen the above-mentioned trend.

The deathspiralpill is the last pill to swallow.

the start of this video explains how you come to this conclusion

View attachment 1928561

the blue bar is the amount of men. and the red bar is the amount of women

then the greyish bar which is overlayed onto the red women bar, is the amount of men competing for girls younger than them.

so to get the amount of men in a certain age group. you take the blue bar + the grey bar

then to get the amount of women in a certain age group. its just the red bar but ignore the grey bar which is ontop of it

and from this we can see there is basically double the amount of men. which are going to be competing for the same amount of women

and this ^^ is caused by an inverse prymaid

View attachment 1928566

its not anywhere near as bad in a healthy age demographics pyramid like Ethiopia. and these extra men can simply date even younger and there will always be an excess of females to males.

You can see how bad an inverse pyramid skews the ratios. It's not just minor. It's extreme

even the US used to have a healthy
one. but now it went bad. This following graph will demonstrate how important a healthy age demographics pryamid is for the gender ratio of dating

View attachment 1928567

Why do you think UK is nightmare mode? Because there's literally double the amount of men, competing for the women

It's not a hypergamy problem, its a demographics problem

Why do you think a tinder employee admitted that Peru tinder is 60% females, 40% males???

View attachment 1928572
The demographic gets fucked after 18 but that isnt showing yet cos tinder is 18+yo. but these men, have basically an infinite number of dating options younger than them. BASICALLY ALMOST DOUBLE. WHICH LITERALLY CORRELATES TO 60% FEMALES 40% MALES ON THE DATING APP. THIS THEORY IS CONFIRMED TRUE

Why do you think japan is the incel capital of the world and no one is having sex?
View attachment 1928583

TLDR: Life is not worth living in a country with an inverse age pyramid. There is double the amount of men competing for the women. It is worse than you think.
Hence why theres double the amount of men than women on tinder statistically.

View attachment 1928591

It's not a hypergamy problem. It's a fucking demographic problem. Have you ever felt like this is just insane? No way it can actually be this hard

No way women are actually this picky

They fucking arent!

There's just double the amount of men competing for the same amount of women in a country with an inverse pyramid

Why do you think parties and clubs and bars , there's always way more men than women?

LIFE IS NOT WORTH LIVING IN A COUNTRY WHICH HAS AN INVERSE PYRAMID

Woh

• +1