I CRIED MY EYES OUT BCOZ OF THIS FORUM

billymidnight

billymidnight

Silver
U might be asking why?
So basically the other day I made a post and realised I hadn’t got any interactions in over a couple hours. I woke up the next day and checked again and still no interactions. At that point I had given up. I began to cry my eyes out ina way I’ve never seen before. I feel like the main reason I was crying this much was bcoz of the thought that such a great forum like this was dying out, and eventually would have no more ppl active. Words can’t express the love I have for you all and so seeing you chase me other dreams in life other than e.g rep on the forum honestly makes me sad. Anyway stay blessed yall

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kofri727, Entschuldigung, optimisticzoomer and 6 others
IMG 4763

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and RichardSpencel
U might be asking why?
So basically the other day I made a post and realised I hadn’t got any interactions in over a couple hours. I woke up the next day and checked again and still no interactions. At that point I had given up. I began to cry my eyes out ina way I’ve never seen before. I feel like the main reason I was crying this much was bcoz of the thought that such a great forum like this was dying out, and eventually would have no more ppl active. Words can’t express the love I have for you all and so seeing you chase me other dreams in life other than e.g rep on the forum honestly makes me sad. Anyway stay blessed yall
hey bud. i been there too

U might be asking why?
I want to call you a faggot so badly but I wont

So over if you cried over forum reacts

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: halloweed, TechnoBoss and vermillioncorefan
U might be asking why?