I cried watching the Passion of the Christ

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
It’s the most brutal, violent movie that I’ve seen in my life.

It also made me more disgusted by the Jewish mob and the dumb whites who follow them.

Attachments

• 592886AE-C85C-4A17-840F-B7C0424A6D6B.gif
    592886AE-C85C-4A17-840F-B7C0424A6D6B.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Vermilioncore, Deleted member 23558 and 4 others
@Manletmachine
@Sens

@Dr. Bludy

@Gargantuan
@Moggedbyevery1

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
mogs me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Gargantuan and .*my*.
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, slavicpsycho, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person
K

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
@ceo
@MoggerGaston

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Why? It's just an overdramatic depiction of the biggest tale in the history of humanity lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aypo129, Deleted member 23558, ascendedd and 4 others
Why? It's just an overdramatic depiction of the biggest tale in the history of humanity lol
Have you watched it? I think you didn’t see the brutality

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
It’s the most brutal, violent movie that I’ve seen in my life.

It also made me more disgusted by the Jewish mob and the dumb whites who follow them.
@OldRooster

Great movie

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and .*my*.
I googled what niggas had to say about the movie and its all antijew this, antisemitic that jfl.

Imagine yelling @ Pilate to execute the man and that blood will be on your descendants hands and then 2 thousand years later your descendants pussy out.

Kek at Kikes.

But yeah everyone who I know that watched it says it was hella violent. Snuff type shit. I'mma give it a miss.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and .*my*.
I googled what niggas had to say about the movie and its all antijew this, antisemitic that jfl.

Imagine yelling @ Pilate to execute the man and that blood will be on your descendants hands and then 2 thousand years later your descendants pussy out.

Kek at Kikes.

But yeah everyone who I know that watched it says it was hella violent. Snuff type shit. I'mma give it a miss.
lol

Jesus1

To this day "they" still slander Yeshua depicting him like this when he was a mogger.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Aypo129, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
You don’t know what he looked like, but he was most likely dark but very handsome according to what i read.
I literally said exactly this wtf is ur point?

• Hmm...
I literally said exactly this wtf is ur point?
Be more specific when you write.

I thought you meant that you think he was white or something

i am a muslim but still learn to respect christians and their beliefs and you should do too you dumbfuck.

• JFL
Be more specific when you write.

I thought you meant that you think he was white or something
Im brown why would I think he was anything different? He was most likely a lil lighter to my own for most the time and the same when he went out in the sun.

• +1
i am a muslim but still learn to respect christians and their beliefs and you should do too you dumbfuck.
No, I should not. I am under no obligation to respect cults and nonsensical stupid beliefs of unprecedented absurdity involving magic and fables. Why should I respect this? I will respect people if they so deserve, not nonsense.

No, I should not. I am under no obligation to respect cults and nonsensical stupid beliefs of unprecedented absurdity involving magic and fables. Why should I respect this? I will respect people if they so deserve, not nonsense.
Atheists have no basis of morality.

My parents saw it when I was a wee boy and told me to never watch it

• Woah
You don’t know what he looked like, but he was most likely dark but very handsome according to what i read.
In the bible its written he looked very ordinary. Nothing pleasant to look at

• Hmm...
"I need a bronze age book that claims to be from a supreme magical being to tell me how to have a good sense of morality, otherwise I can't tell what is moral or immoral"

20230713 101101

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 61703 and .*my*.
And way to move the goalpost and randomly shift into another down syndrome tier talking point like the good religious imbecile puppet you are. Lmao.

• +1
In the bible its written he looked very ordinary. Nothing pleasant to look at
I think they wanted to promote the idea of his inner qualities being what you should observe rather than his physical ones, but in all honesty whos gonna think a deformed subhuman-looking goblin is a god and follow them? He was prob very harmonious and had simplistic features, very humbly human, the standards God would see as the most beautiful.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
I think they wanted to promote the idea of his inner qualities being what you should observe rather than his physical ones, but in all honesty whos gonna think a deformed subhuman-looking goblin is a god and follow them? He was prob very harmonious and had simplistic features, very humbly human, the standards God would see as the most beautiful.
No it's like it's written ur putting ur own thoughts into it and if he looked good the jews would have followed him and worshipped him

No it's like it's written ur putting ur own thoughts into it and if he looked good the jews would have followed him and worshipped him
They literally did, many converted and became messianic jews but that's another discussion. In many other sources, he is described such as in the Islamic traditions, which imo fills in many gaps or holes found in the Christian faith, you also have old Roman iconography and such depicting him as being very youthful or apollo-like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and .*my*.
They literally did, many converted and became messianic jews but that's another discussion. In many other sources, he is described such as in the Islamic traditions, which imo fills in many gaps or holes found in the Christian faith, you also have old Roman iconography and such depicting him as being very youthful or apollo-like.
Islam is by satan Romans didn't know how he looked like

Only a minority of the jews became Christians

Islam is by satan Romans didn't know how he looked like

Only a minority of the jews became Christians
islam seems to have been a pushback against the growing tendencies of paganism being formed into Christianity that deviated from the nazarene sect, I have no doubt many people wanted to keep old traditions within Judaism alive that were being phased out with growing Roman thought influencing the religion along with philosophical pagan disagreements at the core. It's far better to see the Abrahamic faiths as sects of Judaism rather than separate religions, to this day you have many different forms of belief within the church and claims of various interpretations being heretical or noncanonical. People at the time knew and saw him, you underestimate the value of personal accounts and how this influenced the iconography at the time. Lastly, on your point on the converted jews, I believe alot did, the apostles went first to all the Jewish enclaves around the world as instructed and many prob did convert.

islam seems to have been a pushback against the growing tendencies of paganism being formed into Christianity that deviated from the nazarene sect, I have no doubt many people wanted to keep old traditions within Judaism alive that were being phased out with growing Roman thought influencing the religion along with philosophical pagan disagreements at the core. It's far better to see the Abrahamic faiths as sects of Judaism rather than separate religions, to this day you have many different forms of belief within the church and claims of various interpretations being heretical or noncanonical. People at the time knew and saw him, you underestimate the value of personal accounts and how this influenced the iconography at the time. Lastly, on your point on the converted jews, I believe alot did, the apostles went first to all the Jewish enclaves around the world as instructed and many prob did convert.
Islam was created by people who hated both the jews and the Christians. Also Allah is Satan. I only believe to the Bible not some pagans who tried to idealize jesus

• Hmm...