I cringe at how pathetic i was back in 2020

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
im pathetic now too but back then it was something else. The autism levels were off the charts.

I was ont he second date with my old crush and we were looking for a place to spend it at. She said "id take you for wine but it may be a bit too early" and i was shitting my pants becuase i was like "Wow, she drinks, she isnt a reclusive autist like I am!".

Like at that point i literally thought that a 24 year old would be as beta as i was and that she wouldnt drink or have sex.

Ofc, it didnt work out with her because i was panicking every time she was a bit slutty because i had 0 experience and felt inferior.

But in hindsight she just felt comfortable and was ok telling more about her social life.

3 years later i met my "oneitis" who was smoking constantly and was walking aorund without a bra in the summer lol. She never mentioned anything about what her social life might be like because she never had any intention of seeing me again. So much for me gaining more experience over time.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and beefliverontop
IMG 3879
Sad meow (U now)
IMG 3880
(strong sexy cat, U after 4 months! Rep this to claim your chadlite destiny!)

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, twojei, BrutalMogger and 3 others
another subtle brag thread from this chad

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel, Apparition and BrutalMogger
alcohol is bad for you

• +1
Reactions: greycel
i cringe how pathetic i was aswell, instead of fucking 100 bitches back then i only fucked 99, i guess my life is ober

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel and Apparition