I cry all night and can’t sleep

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

Impregnating a JB by 2028
I can’t stop crying. I've been crying for over 30 minutes because I just want to be loved by a woman so badly. I close my eyes and imagine kissing her soft lips, holding her hand as we run through a field of flowers, and hearing her sincere, sweet, and loving laugh. I have nothing no friends in real life, no family except my parents. I’m so tired of being an incel. Earlier today, I went outside and punched a tree until the skin on my fist started to peel off and bleed. I have so much rage that could be cured with basic love and attention from a girl my age. I hate it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aero, gigell, WhoTookVendetta and 5 others
stop being a little crybaby fag how bou dahh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and panjeet currycel
I can’t stop crying. I've been crying for over 30 minutes because I just want to be loved by a woman so badly. I close my eyes and imagine kissing her soft lips, holding her hand as we run through a field of flowers, and hearing her sincere, sweet, and loving laugh. I have nothing no friends in real life, no family except my parents. I’m so tired of being an incel. Earlier today, I went outside and punched a tree until the skin on my fist started to peel off and bleed. I have so much rage that could be cured with basic love and attention from a girl my age. I hate it.
How have u not roped yet?

I’m also uncle but I just accpet it’s over and I have given up with women but how have u not roped

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
That sucks. You better get a grip.

• +1
arent you 16 brah, better find some copes quick cause you shouldn't feel this hopeless till 20+

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and CoreSchizo
fucking cringe, go out and do something instead of whining. Next lebg

• +1
Reactions: PeiFan94
How have u not roped yet?

I’m also uncle but I just accpet it’s over and I have given up with women but how have u not roped
I tried to kill myself a year ago by taking all of my pills, but I ended up having the ambulance called on me and being admitted to a mental hospital for 2 weeks. I don't really want to die; I would like to experience something like kissing a girl or having sex I’m just holding on to that hope that I will one day. It’s very unlikely though ngl.

arent you 16 brah, better find some copes quick cause you shouldn't feel this hopeless till 20+
My doctor said my mental illnesses will get worse with age so I’ve completely lost hope

Low testosterone unironically. I know that for a fact cuz you said you suicidall too

• +1
Easy to say when you have felt the touch of a girls hand your age
brotha I hadn't when I was your age. All of my sexual and romantic experiences happened in two years, its a snowball. But when i was KHHV instead of crying as my chad classmates had sex I started grinding, why should you expect anything if you dont do anything?

Gotta be the biggest load of shit ever

brotha I hadn't when I was your age. All of my sexual and romantic experiences happened in two years, its a snowball. But when i was KHHV instead of crying as my chad classmates had sex I started grinding, why should you expect anything if you dont do anything?

Gotta be the biggest load of shit ever
I'm homeschooled though because I can't attend a regular school. The last time I went to a regular school, my heart rate skyrocketed and I fainted due to the immense stress caused by the crowded hallways. I can't even try to have sex with girls my age. I am literally confined to my room all day, with no friends or any form of human interaction apart from my parents. I can't do anything, bro.

Game Over Death GIF by Travis

Women are whores , they don’t give love

I'm homeschooled though because I can't attend a regular school. The last time I went to a regular school, my heart rate skyrocketed and I fainted due to the immense stress caused by the crowded hallways. I can't even try to have sex with girls my age. I am literally confined to my room all day, with no friends or any form of human interaction apart from my parents. I can't do anything, bro.
So you just cant be around other people? You seriously have to try and figure something out or else your life will be nothing

• +1
So you just cant be around other people? You seriously have to try and figure something out or else your life will be nothing
Yep, I can't be around more than 4 people at a time otherwise, I have a severe panic attack. It's much better now since I'm on the right medication for it. The only thing that might help is looksmaxxing to feel more confident in public. I guess that's my only option, tbh. I'm at the max dose for my medication and already receive therapy twice a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back