I CURVED THIS BITCH SO HARD [LOL]

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger
I was going back from the bathroom to my classroom after taking a piss

While I'm about to get there, this chick that was going the other way literally stops walking in the most awkward way and starts staring at me

She literally did this in front of me, and we were the only ones on that hallway

I noticed that, and knowing her (my female cousin told me she has talked to her before, telling her I'm hot) I ignored her without even glancing at her and kept walking

When I got to my class I felt like the biggest badboy in existence. I crushed that bitch's self steem

I'm a total badboy indeed

Inb4 tales, inb4 larp. This is real. But it happened a while ago. Still reminisce about it to this day because my dopamine that morning skyrocketed

301BE6EF D1A5 4A89 96A8 DB5B9E677E35

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel, Fear and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nosecel and Entschuldigung
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel, Britishlooksmaxxer and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nosecel and .👽.
2 replies great thread
It was made few minutes ago, and my threads always amass tens if not hundreds of replies. So keep crying for me you disfigured cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel and loromate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nosecel and Elias
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel, Golang and 1 other person
Dude schools/colleges are closed all around the world, stop larping.
Are you legit retarded? I said in my thread that this is old. Cant u read?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, idkagoodusername, SpearOfOrion and 1 other person
Are you legit retarded? I said in my thread that this is old
:lul::lul: sorry bro didn't read till the end. I believe you, and I like your avi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
high T, low inhib, dark triad alpha badboy slayer

• +1
0F922473 5B48 45CE 943D 3CFD7443943C

Why didn't you score her? I would consider that a much more impressive achievement. Jfl at this site aspies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6310, idkagoodusername and 1 other person
Worst fanfic I've read tbh

• +1
high T, low inhib, dark triad alpha badboy slayer
Real talk. I hope it looked that way and it didn't look like I'm a PSL mentalcel autist that didn't want to talk to her out of terror
View attachment 352971
Why didn't you score her? I would consider that a much more impressive achievement. Jfl at this site aspies
You wouldn't understand the mind of a badboy
Worst fanfic I've read tbh
Wallahi I didn't ask

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3795
OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Magnesium, Deleted member 4464 and 1 other person
1586786999798-png.352959

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Entschuldigung
Lmfao keep projecting your homosexuality on high T bulls like me, cuck boy
Keep coping son. Americans like you are nowhere close to me. I am the ogre.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias

While I'm about to get there, this chick that was going the other way literally stops walking in the most awkward way and starts staring at me

She literally did this in front of me, and we were the only ones on that hallway

I noticed that, and knowing her (my female cousin told me she has talked to her before, telling her I'm hot) I ignored her without even glancing at her and kept walking

When I got to my class I felt like the biggest badboy in existence. I crushed that bitch's self steem

Inb4 tales, inb4 larp. This is real. But it happened a while ago. Still reminisce about it to this day because my dopamine that morning skyrocketed

View attachment 352951
Teach me

• +1
What actually happened:
6ft5manlet: I'm such a badboy, dark triad slayer.

Istockphoto 1044676028 612x612

Girl: "ugh what a creep, staring at me like that."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748 and Deleted member 6401
What actually happened:
6ft5manlet: I'm such a badboy, dark triad slayer.

View attachment 353006
Girl: "ugh what a creep, staring at me like that."
Nigga she stopped walking right in front of me and started staring at me, I walked past her

It was well known she liked me

How can you cope?

• +1
tenor.gif

• +1
Nigga she stopped walking right in front of me and started staring at me, I walked past her

It was well known she liked me

How can you cope?
Cope, you were known as the creepy guy in school that no one talked to. Its over for you. She thought you were so ugly that she freezed up in place staring at you, afraid of you.

• +1
Cope, you were known as the creepy guy in school that no one talked to. Its over for you. She thought you were so ugly that she freezed up in place staring at you, afraid of you.
JFL @ this autist lmfaoo

You are just butthurt because you're a midget shitskin while I can literally ignore the girls that wouldn't even glance at you when asking you for a pencil

over4u cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Madhate

View attachment 352951
shit op you truly are a bad boy, anyway I think thats only how things went in your head, you never know what she was thinking

• +1
shit op you truly are a bad boy, anyway I think thats only how things went in your head, you never know what she was thinking
It's true, idk why she did that. But she literally stopped walking and stared at me. Her head moved as I walked. I think she also was smiling. It was a very awkward situation, idk what she expected to happen

• +1
It's true, idk why she did that. But she literally stopped walking and stared at me. Her head moved as I walked. I think she also was smiling. It was a very awkward situation, idk what she expected to happen
Real talk, you pussied out. You should've just said to her "whatchu lookin at" in a flirty way ofc, and she would laugh and you'd have a conversation and smash

• +1
Real talk, you pussied out. You should've just said to her "whatchu lookin at" in a flirty way ofc, and she would laugh and you'd have a conversation and smash
Indeed brother. In the moment I wasn't really capable of thinking because of how weird the situation was. I should've improvised but autism kicked in. It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, idkagoodusername and Madhate
Doing this to a foid you have no intention to smash is cool. But I did this to my oneitis cuz of my autism and it still haunts me. Sometimes you gotta put your ego aside and approach

• +1
You still barking with 18 punto.

@ChadFucksYourOneitis OP

Over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChadFucksYourOneitis

@ChadFucksYourOneitis OP

Over

OP still has to go the school ? , where does he live? antractica?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and nothingelse2do
OP still has to go the school ? , where does he live? antractica?
I said this is old retard. At least read the post. Some other subhuman even committed the same mistake as u. Its pathetic

@ChadFucksYourOneitis OP

Over
Didnt understand your attempt of a sentence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
I said this is old retard. At least read the post. Some other subhuman even committed the same mistake as u. Its pathetic

Didnt understand your attempt of a sentence

It's over for skipcels. :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
It's over for skipcels. :lul: :lul: :lul:

Indeed

• +1
Didnt read, but great thread as always

• +1

I'm miring indeed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3073
nice poem format

• +1
I literally had a girl kiss and lick my ear

And I still ignored her

This staring stuff used to happen to me everyday at school son it's nothing special

• +1

View attachment 352951
Larp

• +1