I cut my dick while shaving.

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
The machine wasn't charged, so I had to use the scissors. I accidentally cut my dick. However, my dick is kinda better now. I have less of an upward curve now which makes my big dick look even bigger. Also, shaving the pubic hair also makes your penis look wayy bigger. Manscaping is an underrated looksmax to be honest, not taken advantage of.

@HTN_Mentalcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and 📎♿️⚙️
all this just to masturbate to a guy fucking a stacy with a 5inch on motherless.com

all this just to masturbate to a guy fucking a stacy with a 5inch on motherless.com
What is that? I've never heard of that website before.

Also, what the fuck do you mean by "all this", all I did was shave my pubic hair you retard.

What is that? I've never heard of that website before.
its a fire site bro icl
it doesnt have ads or nun of that plus it has like communities for certain kinks/fetishes
like xvideos but 100x better in my opinion bc it ahd homemade vids which xvids lack for me

Also, what the fuck do you mean by "all this", all I did was shave my pubic hair you retard.
i mean u are shaving ur pubic hairs for nothing
my pubic hair just simply makes me feel more masculine and high t

i mean u are shaving ur pubic hairs for nothing
my pubic hair just simply makes me feel more masculine and high t
I don't completely shave it. Plus it makes you FEEL masculine and high t, not make you masculine or high t. You're feminine and low t.

• Hmm...
Reactions: alurmo
Yeah my morning wood turned into my morning steel after i shave

• +1
Reactions: asdvek