I darkened my eyebrows

Offensive Bias

Offensive Bias

Ascension or Death
Staff
I experimented with a eyebrow pencil(black) and decided to darken my eyebrows slightly more darker than my hair on my head. The results were pretty good tbh!

I went from androgenic to high smv male, lifefuel if you can eyebrow maxx.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 6785, Looks234 and 2 others
I natrually have dark eyebrows

I natrually have dark eyebrows
There wouldn't be much improvement for you then. I have some what low set eyebrows but because my eyebrows are very diffuse the hairs closer to my eye are also diffuse which gives the impression that I have a more feminine eye area so the darkening if my eyebrows makes me have what my actual eye area would look like with a slight hunterish look. However I still don't have true hunter eyes since I have not that much brow ridge and my under eye area support isn't the greatest. I look like Leonardo Dicaprio where his skull gives his eyes hooding rather than his browridge (he doesn't really have any like me).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
There wouldn't be much improvement for you then. I have some what low set eyebrows but because my eyebrows are very diffuse the hairs closer to my eye are also diffuse which gives the impression that I have a more feminine eye area so the darkening if my eyebrows makes me have what my actual eye area would look like with a slight hunterish look. However I still don't have true hunter eyes since I have not that much brow ridge and my under eye area support isn't the greatest. I look like Leonardo Dicaprio where his skull gives his eyes hooding rather than his browridge (he doesn't really have any like me).
What color dye did you use and what color were your brows beforehand? I bought true black dye but too high inhib to use it as it might look obvious.

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias and Deleted member 10673
What color dye did you use and what color were your brows beforehand? I bought true black dye but too high inhib to use it as it might look obvious.
I just used some normal black dye from a brow pencil, it's sorta like a crayon but for your eyebrows and it's purely a some what matte black finish. My eyebrows before hand were still the same colour as after the transformation(black) but I ensured that the colouring of my eyebrows weren't greater than that of my scalp hair as if it's too many shades more darker then it is highly obvious to the common eye. Note that you also should still try to shape your eyebrows when you colour them because at my first attempt I shaded all my hair follicles and it worked but it gave me a bushy NCT eyebrow look so I had to make alterations in the colouring and colour it in a way so that I had more of a slight PCT aesthetic which worked quite seamlessly and I'm even starting to wear it in a public setting without anyone confronting me about my subtle change. Since you are using a black dye experiment a bit when you aren't spending time out doors with others and dye both your eyebrows with the dye and make sure to shape them up properly.

I experimented with a eyebrow pencil(black) and decided to darken my eyebrows slightly more darker than my hair on my head. The results were pretty good tbh!

I went from androgenic to high smv male, lifefuel if you can eyebrow maxx.
Any difference between using a pencil and an eyebrow dye?

Any difference between using a pencil and an eyebrow dye?

Very much so, I stopped using the pencil primarily a while back. It was just to test the waters, however dyeing is much more natural looking(assuming you used a colour not too dissimilar to your scalp). Of course the pencil may have its uses in certain cases however eyebrow dye is far better overall. But if you don't have the density you still need minoxidil or any hair growth agent as dyes only work if you have hair to spare.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Very much so, I stopped using the pencil primarily a while back. It was just to test the waters, however dyeing is much more natural looking(assuming you used a colour not too dissimilar to your scalp). Of course the pencil may have its uses in certain cases however eyebrow dye is far better overall. But if you don't have the density you still need minoxidil or any hair growth agent as dyes only work if you have hair to spare.
Have you tried castor oil? Does it help with natural darkening?

did you use jet black beard dye ?

I need darker under eye lid lashes, but i don’t wanna look guy with a pen