I declare war on Darwin Gvng

Wincel

Wincel

Zephir
I missed a meme at some point and this makes me feel old, uncool, and simply put very sad. So from now on I'm not associating myself with anyone bearing the "Amazing World of Gumball" character Darwin in their avatar, unless he is depicted as dead or defiled in some other way. Feel free to join me if you are as bitter as I am.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 656
Gay retard fagot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443, nattycel, Swagwaffle and 3 others
gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443, Deleted member 611, Autist and 1 other person
Fuck you and fuck Darwin, what the hell does it mean anyway
0611A833 CA2D 4E78 A549 B5F3F36846D8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443, Swagwaffle, Deleted member 611 and 2 others
Gay faggot retard
Negged

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443, Deleted member 611 and dogtown
Well maybe if you were here you could've joined faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443 and dogtown
Well maybe if you were here you could've joined faggot
:feelsree::feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree feelsree feelsree feelsree feelsree feelsree feels ree frees real reels fee feels re feels reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: :feelsree feelsree feelsree feelsree feelsree feelsree feels ree frees real reels fee feels re feels reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Where tf were you nigger u can still join gvng and rep if u want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
Where tf were you nigger u can still join gvng and rep if u want
I was too busy listening to that bastard jimmy wopo on the discord talking about cutting his balls off for perm nofap and doing free neurosurgery on random incels that i forgot to shitpost here. it's too late for me im afraid

• +1
I was too busy listening to that bastard jimmy wopo on the discord talking about cutting his balls off for perm nofap and doing free neurosurgery on random incels that i forgot to shitpost here. it's too late for me im afraid
I don't even know what ur talking about tbh how tf did you just forget about site lol

• +1
I don't even know what ur talking about tbh how tf did you just forget about site lol
how tf did u roll up december 4th and make 5 thousand fucking posts holy fucking shit I was here almost as long as the OGs and I finally got my blue name like last week you are a hardcore addict my dude

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 611
how tf did u roll up december 4th and make 5 thousand fucking posts holy fucking shit I was here almost as long as the OGs and I finally got my blue name like last week you are a hardcore addict my dude
No sleep

Been repping gvng hard
Screenshot 2019 01 23 19 11 192

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443, nattycel and Wincel
Beware buddy Gvng members are trained ruthless killers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443 and Deleted member 611
watch yoself foo

• +1
Deepfry 35

• +1
I rep East Coast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443 and Wincel
ok i've bought a plane ticket to sacramento california you better fucking be ready
im not in sacramento u fucking ape

• +1
I rep northeast nvggas

• +1
Fuck you got me I'm an Alabamian, my parents are cousins, I own 5 cowboy hats and I have had sex with my sister
also a normie meme
"HAHA WYPIBBO B INBRED"

Yall neighbors from wikipedia the free always that gru straight 32280993

@Wincel

• +1
Reactions: Wincel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back