I decsended hard during puberty [read this so it dosent happen]

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
two years ago I still had a more slightly compact face which added to my pretty boy look. My nose wasn’t amazing but not awful at this point. Two years later and I’m gonna be 20 somewhat soon and a deviated septum plus getting class 3 elastics during puberty genuinely ruined me it’s not even funny.

I had to breathe through my mouth more and more which fucked up my forward growth potential which was also literally being held in place by elastics so as a result I’m stuck with mild recession, a worse long and droopy nose that is already deviated and has a dorsal hump how to compensate which has left me with prob the worse FWHR ever and an abysmal side profile.

What a fucking clown show of two years for me. I was so focused on my fixing my teeth, acne, and gym I didn’t think that I could even descend. Please don’t be like me and get class 3 elastics during puberty and if you have a deviated septum try and treat it IMMEDIATELY!!!! If you haven’t finished puberty. I just don’t even have hope for the next few years. Gonna focus on my career for now maybe I’ll get surgery and be a late 20s slayer if I can’t get an LTR for now

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth, Elijah_leo, TechnoBoss and 7 others
So mouth breathing started to sink your maxilla back ?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, unscruputlity and ChadL1te
So mouth breathing started to sink your maxilla back ?
Yeah and stopped it from keeping up with the growth of the rest of my skull

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, unscruputlity and edodalic29
Hardstruck MTN

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker, Chadeep, unscruputlity and 1 other person
Yeah and stopped it from keeping up with the growth of the rest of my skull
Confused on why there’s a cope against mewing then , were u in ur adolescence years or post puberty when you started to mouth breathe?

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker, Chadeep and ChadL1te
Confused on why there’s a cope against mewing then , were u in ur adolescence years or post puberty when you started to mouth breathe?
16-17. And the argument against mewing is because people exaggerate it, it’s important for prevention {so you don’t fucking end up like me} but won’t help you post puberty or ascend you past your genetics it just is to make sure your face grows the best it can

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
@Chadeep @MoggerGaston

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Chadeep
@Darkeningstar Was your case same as OP. As you mentioned you were gl in Highschool.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and ChadL1te
@Chadeep @MoggerGaston
I was strong MTN for 2 years, 2019-2021, but I was never able to enjoy it or expand on it due to the traumas from my past.

Now I am a 28yo LTN, with the same or worse trauma, completely behind on life in every way.

It's over tbh. descension is brutal and nothing u can do.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and ChadL1te
I was strong MTN for 2 years, 2019-2021, but I was never able to enjoy it or expand on it due to the traumas from my past.

Now I am a 28yo LTN, with the same or worse trauma, completely behind on life in every way.

It's over tbh. descension is brutal and nothing u can do.
All we can do is cope

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and TechnoBoss
@Darkeningstar Was your case same as OP. As you mentioned you were gl in Highschool.
The time frame is similar, but the issues were different. I've lost prettyboy looks, some things I'm remedying.

Last edited:
  • +1
if ur turning 20 soon, that means u are 19 and 2 years ago, u were 17. why not abuse roids and hope ur bones grow so u no longer recessed

• +1
if ur turning 20 soon, that means u are 19 and 2 years ago, u were 17. why not abuse roids and hope ur bones grow so u no longer recessed
Dosent work that way, i mean it’s def possible I’d get some facial growth but that’s really only cycles that include GH

Dosent work that way, i mean it’s def possible I’d get some facial growth but that’s really only cycles that include GH
i mean if u were that affected by mouth breathing at 17, its worth a shot. ur face starts to mature and wont really change at 18 so im confused how u descended this hard as u say u did

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
How nigga ?
And why that shit happened to your nose ?
Septoplasty.

Genetics
i mean if u were that affected by mouth breathing at 17, its worth a shot. ur face starts to mature and wont really change at 18 so im confused how u descended this hard as u say u did
Well it was around two years ago, but yes your face can change at 18 especially with braces and puberty . I started puberty later than most

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker
Septoplasty.

Genetics

Well it was around two years ago, but yes your face can change at 18 especially with braces and puberty . I started puberty later than most
i started to notice my nose became a little asymmetrical now I sleep on my back hope that fix it

• +1
i started to notice my nose became a little asymmetrical now I sleep on my back hope that fix it
Sadly it won’t, sleeping on your back won’t fix any symmetry for anything. If there’s already damage to your nose it’s semi permanent

• So Sad
Reactions: ttlurker
Sadly it won’t, sleeping on your back won’t fix any symmetry for anything. If there’s already damage to your nose it’s semi permanent
It's over

• +1