I deserve to be short

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
My dad is 6'3 and my mom is 5'5
I am a 17 year old male been 5'5 since 12 years old I also hit puberty at 10 years of age
My 13 year old sister is 5'8 almost 5'9 and I am actually really scared for life. Am I done growing or what??

In my early teenage years 11-17 I would sleep 3-5 hours, fast and become very skinny less than 500 calories per day and would get 20 g protein per day on average.
I had nothing at school literally starve myself to the point where I would get dizzy because I was scared my stomach would hurt lol.
I loved fast food then at the time even though I didn't eat almost anything. Before bed at 11 pm I would eat huge meals everyday that would disrupt sleep consisting of a lot of carbs and salt little vitamins, minerals and protein.
My libido was so low that my hormones weren't raging like every normal teenager, I was masturbating once every 2 months. At the gym, there were strong shredded 14 yo twinks same my age that could knock you out with one punch all 6" minimum they all would get laid by hot girls in school and still in college now. I have a gyno dad bod with twig arms and legs.

I am still a virgin manlet to this day as no one put their pussy on my dick or got my dick blown or touched.

Remember this rule: More food, calcium, vitamin d, saunas and relaxation = more pussy. (Exercise and stress stunts growth) (cold exposure stunts growth as it stops hgh but heat increases it)

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 22886 and 6 others
Over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, Loki and Deleted member 23554
I am a 17 year old male been 5'5 since 12 years old I also hit puberty at 10 years of age
My 13 year old sister is 5'8 almost 5'9
this is not normal

go to a doctor

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 28904, Loki and 2 others
similar position to me @curlyheadjames should read this

• +1
Reactions: Loki
My 13 year old sister is 5'8 almost 5'9 and I am actually really scared for life. Am I done growing or what??

In my early teenage years 11-17 I would sleep 3-5 hours, fast and become very skinny less than 500 calories per day and would get 20 g protein per day on average.
I had nothing at school literally starve myself to the point where I would get dizzy because I was scared my stomach would hurt lol.
I loved fast food then at the time even though I didn't eat almost anything. Before bed at 11 pm I would eat huge meals everyday that would disrupt sleep consisting of a lot of carbs and salt little vitamins, minerals and protein.
My libido was so low that my hormones weren't raging like every normal teenager, I was masturbating once every 2 months. At the gym, there were strong shredded 14 yo twinks same my age that could knock you out with one punch all 6" minimum they all would get laid by hot girls in school and still in college now. I have a gyno dad bod with twig arms and legs.

I am still a virgin manlet to this day as no one put their pussy on my dick or got my dick blown or touched.

Remember this rule: More food, calcium, vitamin d, saunas and relaxation = more pussy. (Exercise and stress stunts growth) (cold exposure stunts growth as it stops hgh but heat increases it)
Get your estrogen levels tested, although I doubt you have low estrogen since you have gyno.

• +1
I didn't eat breakfast or lunch at school, and would only eat a microwavable hot dog or korma since my cunting wagie parents were always out and I couldn't cook due to retardation. I probably averaged anywhere from 800-1400 calories a day from 11-16, and I once feinted in class due to starvation. I grew to 6ft, but I have 5.8 inch wrists and skeleton frame

• So Sad
Reactions: ItsOver999, BoneDensity and ascension
I grew to 6ft, but I have 5.8 inch wrists and skeleton frame
Do you also have a narrow skull , narrow palette and bad undereye support?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and Deleted member 17244
I didn't eat breakfast or lunch at school, and would only eat a microwavable hot dog or korma since my cunting wagie parents were always out and I couldn't cook due to retardation. I probably averaged anywhere from 800-1400 calories a day from 11-16, and I once feinted in class due to starvation. I grew to 6ft, but I have 5.8 inch wrists and skeleton frame

How big are your hands and feet

we dont want your life story

LL or die

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
Go to a doctor ASAP, your height is most likely due to your low iq malnutrition.

wow bro you actually fucked yourself,, get on a high protein diet ASAP

same situation as me. only i was around 5'8 at your age. imagine if i actually had proper sleep + diet

size 9 UK and my hands are quite big but very skinny and narrow, about 8.5 inches finger span

Makes sense bro I have the same issue size 9 and I hate it it looks stupid because I'm so muscular

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18879

Idk, maybe try to get on growth hormone before your plates fuse and you're stuck as a Manlet for life

• +1
It's ovER for stuntedgrowthcels. Seriously, that really sucks boyo. No one deserves to be short.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and ItsOver999
Go to doctor and try HGH. There are a lot of threads about using MK-677 to grow. Also to x-rays to check your bones

eating hot dogs is more than enough to grow to your full potential. it's not like you didn't eat at all for months

3108FD32 C2F9 4705 8C9D F4AD398A8FCB

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 3828
Huge height gap between me and my sibling too it’s mostly genetic tbh unless you had severe medical issues like me but still your height doesn’t seem normal get it checked out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
And yet you still eat like complete shit
nah bro i couldnt help it i had shit teeth as a child bc my mom used to feed me candy and dollar tree cupcakes bc its all we could afford and for the past 2 years ive ate the vegan diet to stay prettyboy until 6 months ago i went into poverty and stay in a hampton i only have access to canned foods via drives food bins and theres a church that hands out food to the homeless so i just eat like 2 cans of chicken noodle soup a day and drink sink water

nah bro i couldnt help it i had shit teeth as a child bc my mom used to feed me candy and dollar tree cupcakes bc its all we could afford and for the past 2 years ive ate the vegan diet to stay prettyboy until 6 months ago i went into poverty and stay in a hampton i only have access to canned foods via drives food bins and theres a church that hands out food to the homeless so i just eat like 2 cans of chicken noodle soup a day and drink sink water
that is brutal, aren't you in college?

Must

Must be the biggest mog to have a 6'3 father and be 5'5 im 5'8 and so is my father can't imagine ur situation

Huge height gap between me and my sibling too it’s mostly genetic tbh unless you had severe medical issues like me but still your height doesn’t seem normal get it checked out
How tall r u

how can you be in college but not enrolled/
i attend classes just to try to do pickup game but i am not enrolled no one says shit to me

So you don’t get a degree at the end?
He’s saying he goes to random uni classes when he’s not enrolled in the university

The whole point in university is to get a piece of paper saying you supposedly learnt something and then forgot it all after the test.

it's to nt maxx and experience my past also so i can open my own surgical clinic in SEA
Yeah bro but you actually got to get a degree (2 actually) to become a doctor, you can't do that if you aren't enrolled JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Nigga you're still young. EAT. I bulked into a fat fuck at 17 and added 3 inches to my height in an 11 yr period FOLLOWING that so I literally finished growing at 28 even though I finally started eating high cals at 17 after fasting for years. I made it to average black man height and escaped being an ethnic manlet. What's the worse that can happen if you try? You'll at least put muscle on and fill out your frame.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Nigga you're still young. EAT. I bulked into a fat fuck at 17 and added 3 inches to my height in an 11 yr period FOLLOWING that so I literally finished growing at 28 even though I finally started eating high cals at 17 after fasting for years. I made it to average black man height and escaped being an ethnic manlet. What's the worse that can happen if you try? You'll at least put muscle on and fill out your frame.
Ur not kidding ??

what was your diet up to 28 yo? was it meat, dairy, poultry, fruit, veg or processed food?
did you lift weights for the period where you grew a lot? there is the old wives tale that lifting weights stunts growth. currently im lifting full body x3 weekly.

im still getting growing pains at 26 yo and im considering quitting weight lifting to maximize my last growth spurt (2 year ago i was 185 morning height now im 187cm morning height)

Last edited: