I deserve to hate.

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Zephir
maybe it’s true.

I don’t deserve to love

I don’t deserve to be loved

I don’t deserve to have someone pull their arms around me tightly while staring into my eyes

I don’t deserve to wake up with a wife who truly loves me bringing coffee to my bed before a day of walking on the beach because we don’t have jobs from the family I grew up in that was filthy rich

I don’t deserve friends who laugh with me and stick with me even when i’m down

I don’t deserve to be treated with respect or masculinity that I have craved in my life

I don’t deserve this life

I don’t deserve many things in life, but I can have one thing. you can despise me, ridicule me, rob me of my human rights, rob me of my desires, strip away my humanity like a fresh scab, you can silence me, monitor me, all you want, but you can’t take my only right.

I deserve to hate

I deserve to spite the world and all of the shit it brings, I deserve to hate the people who have shut me down and hurt me, I deserve to hate those who would walk right over me, I deserve to hate wom3n who cover their mouths with their hands in the god damn hallways like the narcissistic pieces of sh-t they are. I deserve hate everyone and everything.

I deserve to hate you. The world, and I will go at all lengths to give back to you what you have given to me.

I deserve to hate.

(this is for any InceI who is upset with life and their current situation. I hope this sticks with you)