I DESTROUED EVERYTHING IN MY ROOM

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
EVERY SINGLE THING IVE DESTROYED I BROKE MY FUCKING TV I SMASHED IT WITH MY FISTS THEN STOMOPED IT 20 TIMES AND I TOOK ALL THGE PAINTINGS I HAVE HUNG UP I THINK MY MOM HUNG THEM UP FOR ROOM DECOR FOR SOME REASON AND SMASDHED THEM ALL

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Mkhzee, MoggerGaston and 5 others
Picture

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, MoggerGaston and slavicpsycho
EVERY SINGLE THING IVE DESTROYED I BROKE MY FUCKING TV I SMASHED IT WITH MY FISTS THEN STOMOPED IT 20 TIMES AND I TOOK ALL THGE PAINTINGS I HAVE HUNG UP I THINK MY MOM HUNG THEM UP FOR ROOM DECOR FOR SOME REASON AND SMASDHED THEM ALL
You remind me of whiplash
Screenshot 2024 10 03 23 02 58 84 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, psychomandible, noobs and 1 other person
y

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Yeah, I am on the verge of causing some serious damage to something/someone...

Yeah, I am on the verge of causing some serious damage to something/someone...
this is my 5th time going on a room rampage its cathartic

Nigga get a job

• +1
this is my 5th time going on a room rampage its cathartic
Yesterday while I was driving to my wageslave job, I screamed on top of my lungs like a madman, never screamed like that in my life, I have a sore throat now...

• +1
no im 15, why would i work in the prime of my life?
Cromagnons prime
-no bitches
-school
-broke
-rots on .org
-so obsessed over his dna that he destroyed thousands of dollars of furniture and technology
Nice prime bud

• JFL
Reactions: noobs, halloweed, MA_ascender and 2 others
Cromagnons prime
-no bitches
-school
-broke
-rots on .org
-so obsessed over his dna that he destroyed thousands of dollars of furniture and technology
Nice prime bud
bud just gave me a realiy check

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: noobs and psychomandible
Cromagnons prime
-no bitches
-school
-broke
-rots on .org
Nice prime bud
its called autism and ocd btw, no need for the judging bud. cant contorl it

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
its called autism and ocd btw, no need for the judging bud. cant contorl it
I have ocd aswell, also when did you et diagnosed with autism?

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
I have ocd aswell, also when did you et diagnosed with autism?
Never diagnosed because my mom doesnt trust the jews, but im on the spectrum, i know that for a fact

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Never diagnosed because my mom doesnt trust the jews, but im on the spectrum, i know that for a fact
You can only get properly diagnosed at a young age before you learn behaviours

I can relate
I destroyed my door (200 dollar damage) and sink (500 dollar damage) in my room last month in rage.

Still didn't get it repaired. I open my door by lifting it out of its hinges since it doesn't open/close normally anymore.
I'll fix it once I get some HTB+ bitch to want to come to my room tbh, else I don't see the point.

It's fine the way it is: broken, just like I am.

• +1
I can relate
I destroyed my door (200 dollar damage) and sink (500 dollar damage) in my room last month in rage.

Still didn't get it repaired. I open my door by lifting it out of its socket since it doesn't open/close normally anymore.
I'll fix it once I get some HTB+ bitch to want to come to my room tbh, else I don't see the point.

It's fine the way it is: broken, just like I am.
every 2 months i have immeasurable rage and i break everything in my room

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
You're about a decade to late for diagnosis

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon and moreplatesmoreweigh
Retard. Should’ve double scooped and hit chest to make the stress go away

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
every 2 months i have immeasurable rage and i break everything in my room
I usually break my keyboard every ~6months, which is why I only buy 10 dollar logitech cheap plastic trash ones.

I often buy 2-3 at a time when there's some sale so that I can smash one, calm down, and then grab a new one from my closet.
Continue like nothing happened.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh and cromagnon
That's not true lul what?
The concept can't be this hard, if you get diagnosed now that means you possibly learned these autistic behaviours that's why you get checked when you're very young to know if you're "naturally" autistic and not someone that learned these behaviours from outside influences eg family, friends, .org

The concept can't be this hard, if you get diagnosed now that means you possibly learned these autistic behaviours that's why you get checked when you're very young to know if you're "naturally" autistic and not someone that learned these behaviours from outside influences eg family, friends, .org
Yes, it's possible to receive a late diagnosis for autism spectrum disorder(ASD), also known as autism:

• Average age of diagnosis
    In the United States, the average age of diagnosis is between four and six years old. However, about half of autistic adults are diagnosed after age 17, and some are diagnosed in their 30s, 40s, or 50s.

• Risk factors
    People assigned female at birth (AFAB) are more likely to go undiagnosed until adulthood. Research suggests that nearly 80% of autistic females are undiagnosed by age 18.

• Benefits of diagnosis
    A diagnosis can help people understand their experiences and provide access to health resources and support. However, a late diagnosis can also lead to feelings of regret, sadness, or shame.

• How to get a diagnosis
    To get a diagnosis, you can talk to your doctor, who will usually refer you to a clinical psychologist or psychiatrist. You can expect to be asked questions about your childhood, school experiences, and the present day.

Yes, it's possible to receive a late diagnosis for autism spectrum disorder(ASD), also known as autism:

• Average age of diagnosis
    In the United States, the average age of diagnosis is between four and six years old. However, about half of autistic adults are diagnosed after age 17, and some are diagnosed in their 30s, 40s, or 50s.

• Risk factors
    People assigned female at birth (AFAB) are more likely to go undiagnosed until adulthood. Research suggests that nearly 80% of autistic females are undiagnosed by age 18.

• Benefits of diagnosis
    A diagnosis can help people understand their experiences and provide access to health resources and support. However, a late diagnosis can also lead to feelings of regret, sadness, or shame.

• How to get a diagnosis
    To get a diagnosis, you can talk to your doctor, who will usually refer you to a clinical psychologist or psychiatrist. You can expect to be asked questions about your childhood, school experiences, and the present day.
I never said a jew wouldn't diagnose you retard I'm saying it's not optimal and won't be truly accurate also alot of people that go for diagnosis later in life are obviously hoping to get diagnosed with it otherwise they wouldn't go to one