I destroy the top high-inhib EXCUSES not to get surgery (from implants to OBO)

Cardiologyscribe

Cardiologyscribe

Cop
  • Bluepill: Think mewing, vitamins, supplements, etc will make a change when there's no more growth to change.
    • Blackpill: even Mike Mew says "In order to change growth we actually need GROWTH." And says noticeable changes in a 17 year old and over is pretty "difficult" (ascending even half a PSL point is not gonna happen idiot so stop coping!!!)
  • Bluepill/Autism: Thinking if a surgery isn't done by the 3 PSL surgeons then that must mean no one does it (Eppley, Yaremchuk, Taban)
    • Blackpill: There are 3,000 Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in the USA and 8,000 ASPS Plastic surgeons world-wide. There are also thousands of maxillofacial surgeons to choose from. Look it up.
  • Bluepill/Lazypill: Asking a bluepilled local plastic surgeon for orbital box and thinking they actually even know how to do that procedure so by them saying no means no plastic surgeon will do it / Giving up after talking to 3 surgeons / Never looking for new surgeons other than the 3 mentioned here in the first place
    • Blackpill: You're looking in the wrong places or you aren't looking at all. JFL @ going to 3 heavily-marketed/social media-hyped tummy tuck surgeons with "renowned plastic surgeon" in their instagram bio for facial bone surgery and feeling hopeless when they all say no. There are MANY people who can do the work you just need to stop being a lazy cunt and do the work to seek them out.
  • Bluepill: "No surgeon in the US/UK will do that surgery!!!"
    • Blackpill: And? What about it? Go to fucking India or Russia if you have to. Probably cope anyway since you can actually get most things in USA its just much more expensive here which brings me to the last excuse...
  • Bluepill: "That surgery costs like $100K!!!"
    • Blackpill: Better get saving then.
I am so TIRED of everyone's cope excuses this is a blackpilled looksmaxxing forum if you want to rot and be blackpilled then go to incels.is if you want to looksmax and be blackpilled then stop making dumb excuses or get the fuck out and go to The Great Work jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, Marsiere214, faggotchadlite and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: Pakicel and Cardiologyscribe
this one hit home cause im 17 and broke
Downside: broke
Lifefuel: 17 so have MUCH more time then most people here to moneymax

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, randomvanish and Deleted member 7076
  • Bluepill: Think mewing, vitamins, supplements, etc will make a change when there's no more growth to change.
    • Blackpill: even Mike Mew says "In order to change growth we actually need GROWTH." And says noticeable changes in a 17 year old and over is pretty "difficult" (ascending even half a PSL point is not gonna happen idiot so stop coping!!!)
  • Bluepill/Autism: Thinking if a surgery isn't done by the 3 PSL surgeons then that must mean no one does it (Eppley, Yaremchuk, Taban)
    • Blackpill: There are 3,000 Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in the USA and 8,000 ASPS Plastic surgeons world-wide. There are also thousands of maxillofacial surgeons to choose from. Look it up.
  • Bluepill/Lazypill: Asking a bluepilled local plastic surgeon for orbital box and thinking they actually even know how to do that procedure so by them saying no means no plastic surgeon will do it / Giving up after talking to 3 surgeons / Never looking for new surgeons other than the 3 mentioned here in the first place
    • Blackpill: You're looking in the wrong places or you aren't looking at all. JFL @ going to 3 heavily-marketed/social media-hyped tummy tuck surgeons with "renowned plastic surgeon" in their instagram bio for facial bone surgery and feeling hopeless when they all say no. There are MANY people who can do the work you just need to stop being a lazy cunt and do the work to seek them out.
    • Blackpill: And? What about it? Go to fucking India or Russia if you have to. Probably cope anyway since you can actually get most things in USA its just much more expensive here which brings me to the last excuse...
I am so TIRED of everyone's cope excuses this is a blackpilled looksmaxxing forum if you want to rot and be blackpilled then go to incels.is if you want to looksmax and be blackpilled then stop making dumb excuses or get the fuck out and go to The Great Work jfl
Just advertise ur product theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Good shit bro, bookmarking

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
Funny thing is people who make threads like this will probably end up doing the least to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 9670
Just advertise ur product theory
I'm not Dr Richardson or Andreishev if thats what you're accusing me of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny thing is people who make threads like this will probably end up doing the least to looksmax
I was the first ever to self install MSE, did many other self surgeries and am 75% saved for bimax so keep coping

• JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan
Time & money problem

with 100k i could get apartment (w/ loan) or surgery

I know this sounds like cope but i wanna have some wealth before spending all my money on a lefort 2/3. but that means no surgery before 30. jesus christ

Time & money problem

I know this sounds like cope but i wanna have some wealth before spending all my money on a lefort 2/3. but that means no surgery before 30. jesus christ
Then get the exact same lefort 3 in India for 20k

• Woah
Reactions: homesick
Time & money problem

You literally have ascension or death in your sig

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, Acromegaly_Chad, Jew_Supremacist and 4 others
bruh fuck going to second rated surgeons
imagine going to anyone other than taban or yaremchuk for your eye

bruh fuck going to second rated surgeons
imagine going to anyone other than taban or yaremchuk for your eye
Imagine going to someone who doesn't even have custom implants as an option

Imagine going to someone who can't perform eyethognathic surgery

And on top of those 2 things imagine paying 5x more for that shit just bc they got famous as an instagram and YouTube surgeon.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ReignsChad and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Just live with your parents for 1 or 2 years and save everything for your face

I was the first ever to self install MSE, did many other self surgeries and am 75% saved for bimax so keep coping
Nigga how? JFL you literally have to drill holes into your pallette

Who performs obo for assymetrical orbitals or to increase ipd on non deformed individuals?

What about the consciousness problem?

Bluepill: Think mewing, vitamins, supplements, etc will make a change when there's no more growth to change.
pure retardation
Blackpill: You're looking in the wrong places or you aren't looking at all. JFL @ going to 3 heavily-marketed/social media-hyped tummy tuck surgeons with "renowned plastic surgeon" in their instagram bio for facial bone surgery and feeling hopeless when they all say no. There are MANY people who can do the work you just need to stop being a lazy cunt and do the work to seek them out.
true
Go to fucking India or Russia if you have to
:forcedsmile::sneaky:
Doesn't Dr Sinn (or whatever his name is) charge 55k for OBO?

I am so TIRED of everyone's cope excuses
Yup many high inhib (Low T) cucks rot here. or do lightweight self-improvement (exclusivly). Granted, for many thats all they need.

Argue with Mike Mew about mewing :hnghn:
Although you are bluepilled on orthotropics, It is an actually interesting thing that's never discussed. The online mewing community ("mewing" was invented probably on online forums) and the Mew's are slightly at odds when it comes to what is and what is not possible with mewing. It was indeed online forum mewers who first proved that mewing could garner results way past 8 years old. (the mews used to say "8 is too late"). And well one of the barriers for the mews when it comes to getting results themselves on the level of independent online mewers is that they cannot be as aggressive in their methodologies because they risk losing their license (something they are already going to court about).

No reason to be so negative mate. :hnghn:

Although you are bluepilled on orthotropics, It is an actually interesting thing that's never discussed. The online mewing community ("mewing" was invented probably on online forums) and the Mew's are slightly at odds when it comes to what is and what is not possible with mewing. It was indeed online forum mewers who first proved that mewing could garner results way past 8 years old. (the mews used to say "8 is too late"). And well one of the barriers for the mews when it comes to getting results themselves on the level of independent online mewers is that they cannot be as aggressive in their methodologies because they risk losing their license (something they are already going to court about).

No reason to be so negative mate. :hnghn:
Waste precious years with those useless methods

• Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1