shizuku11111

i look like my avi
simply beacuse she has identical interests as me, i cant do shit ngl

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, BrutalMogger and Darkeningstar
legit htb face with nice skinny body, she is my ideal girl guys

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and BrutalMogger
Shoot for your dreams, anything is possible. If you know her insta or something, go for it

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111 and truthhurts
Shoot for your dreams, anything is possible. If you know her insta or something, go for it
No one can stop us, but us. Never get up :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
She had a bbc gangbang today and you know it.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, swerve2fly and shizuku11111
i would if i had any posts on my insta but if i straight up follow her and hit her up god knows what she will think

• JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111 and Darkeningstar
i would if i had any posts on my insta but if i straight up follow her and hit her up god knows what she will think
A good profile picture is often enough. Most guys I know don’t have any posts on insta, just a profile picture and it was never a problem. You can still send her a picture in chat if she asks for it

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
But you know how hard insta is, I once made a fake profile with a female name, without profile picture and no posts, just to stay anonymous and I had 20 horny guys in my DM‘s begging me, just because of the female name

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
But you know how hard insta is, I once made a fake profile with a female name, without profile picture and no posts, just to stay anonymous and I had 20 horny guys in my DM‘s begging me, just because of the female name
should’ve scammed them, blackmailed for money

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch