I DID A DNA TEST! I AM NOT A FULL BLOODED ARYAN BUT BUT 1/3 INDIAN! HOW DO I DEAL WITH THIS!

vrilmaxxer

vrilmaxxer

the last sigma alive
christian bale GIF

Capture 6 Capture3 Hair Loss Maternal Haplogroup Neandrathal Pashtun Proven Paternal Haplogroup Skin Color

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, EzikoIsHere, tombradylover and 6 others
One third is a bit much. Don't tell me you didn't know you weren't pure white. Shit one of your parents, if not yourself, probably looks like little black Sambo.

One third is a bit much. Don't tell me you didn't know you weren't pure white. Shit one of your parents, if not yourself, probably looks like little black Sambo.
my mom is kashmiri and my dad caucus I knew I was part indian I just larped as full white! I had to, maybe thats why I am incel because of me being being a third indian!

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
i am very light and aryan bro even 23 and me said so

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
What website did you use?
I used my true ancestry
IMG 8208
IMG 8207

Am I aryan or anatolian?

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
Of course it's some Indian going full sieg heil.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover, rand anon, Deleted member 72630 and 3 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
maybe brahmin boss is my distant cousin

my mom is kashmiri and my dad caucus I knew I was part indian I just larped as full white! I had to, maybe thats why I am incel because of me being being a third indian!
No, you are not incel caus Indian. Just stop it.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
No, you are not incel caus Indian. Just stop it.
But if I go to prison will I be able to join the Aryan brotherhood? What do I do? Indians don't go to prison!

It is time my son
To Ahaan Pandey Maxx
images

But if I go to prison will I be able to join the Aryan brotherhood? What do I do? Indians don't go to prison!
No but you can definitely be one of the guys that wears really tight clothing and cleans their cells for them though.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
No but you can definitely be one of the guys that wears really tight clothing and cleans their cells for them though.
If the Japs were considered honorary Aryans me being majority white can be one too! As a mixed race man I fight for my rights!

bhai bhai byeeee

Indian is Aryan bhai this is phenomenal news be happy and grateful

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Donquixote and vrilmaxxer
even though i am only a third is it over for me? can i not enter hyperborea?
sorry bhaiii, hyperborea and agartha are reserved for us r1as and r1bs :Comfy::Comfy:

If the Japs were considered honorary Aryans me being majority white can be one too! As a mixed race man I fight for my rights!
It's not the way things work in prison. It's more about business than race, but ya gotta be pure white.

• WTF
Reactions: vrilmaxxer
kashmiri is in india benchod paki

• JFL
Interesting af

im 45 WHG

25 % ENF (anatolia farmer

24% CHG (yamnaya

IMG 8217

• Woah
mogger dna
IMG 8221

Perfectly balanced ah dna

Epic aryan steppe horseriders

And stardew valley players

So interesting how when I look at the ancient reconstruction of these people I can see all their traits in myself

Last edited:
View attachment 2955191

Perfectly balanced ah dna

Epic aryan steppe horseriders

And stardew valley players

So interesting how when I look at the ancient reconstruction of these people I can see all their traits in myself
Yeah I have 40 percent caucus hunter gatherer. Very cool to see.