I did a massive amount of ketamine last night

apocalypse

apocalypse

I was watching 2001 A Space Odyssey on a tablet lying down. The screen was close to my face so at one point I got absorbed into the screen and thought I was an astronaut in the film. You boyos don’t understand how vivid and convincing these hallucinations are. It had me legit thinking that my real life was an astronaut and my current life was a dream. I was sitting and listening to astronaut buddies talk like part of the group.
It’s terrifying as shit to lose all sense of what’s real and who you are, but ngl it feels good to not have to be me for a few minutes. I’ll do it again tonight :Comfy:

@MoggerGaston

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I was watching 2001 A Space Odyssey on a tablet lying down. The screen was close to my face so at one point I got absorbed into the screen and thought I was an astronaut in the film. You boyos don’t understand how vivid and convincing these hallucinations are. It had me legit thinking that my real life was an astronaut and my current life was a dream. I was sitting and listening to astronaut buddies talk like part of the group.
It’s terrifying as shit to lose all sense of what’s real and who you are, but ngl it feels good to not have to be me for a few minutes. I’ll do it again tonight :Comfy:

@MoggerGaston
legit

ketamine is the best drug tbh, hallucinations are wild.
it's as realistic as a dream, except you aren't even asleep

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back