I did a massive fart and talked to myself while my microphone was still turned on

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Bruutal, this guy was having a presentation and asked some questions, i answered them all, thought great, and relaxed while listening to the rest of the thing but i forgot that i didn't turn off my microphone and started talking with myself like usual and did a massive fart from the beans i ate prior. Everyone went silent when it happened but the talking to myself was worse, all of college now thinks im insane. I feel suicidal now, how do i cope man its over! :feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, lutte, Prettyboy and 19 others
Imagine u are a cute german girl who went to balkans to become doctor, and the first thing u see when you go into the zoom lecture is some balkan acne cave monster who didnt shave or shower in a month, and immediately lays a huge fart so everyone hears it

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 13787, lutte and 9 others
at this point in the internet no one cares

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
One time (in actual class) I ate too much hummus, I had such a fart I couldn't bare it myself. everyone got wild and throw their T-shirts on their noses and I did the same to blend in but I know dam well who's the stinky motherfucker. the teacher got out fast too. I never had such a fart in my life, I couldn't smell it too and usually I love it :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, Biiyo03, faggotchadlite and 5 others
at this point in the internet no one cares
I was talking to myself about jews and vatican files man, its over for me, they think im batshit crazy now, im going to drop off, its over

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Tony, Milk and 5 others
One time (in actual class) I ate too much hummus, I had such a fart I couldn't bare it myself. everyone got wild and throw their T-shirts on their noses and I did the same to blend in but I know dam well who's the stinky motherfucker. the teacher got out fast too. I never had such a fart in my life, I couldn't smell it too and usually I love it :feelsgood:
Farting always makes me cage, but its over for me now :feelswah::lul:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
one day im gonna put you on ignore

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 14262 and turkproducer
Bosnian Institution of Turnip Picking be like:

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Wrong thread.

Last edited:
Imagine u are a cute german girl who went to balkans to become doctor, and the first thing u see when you go into the zoom lecture is some balkan acne cave monster who didnt shave or shower in a month, and immediately lays a huge fart so everyone hears it

Well, thats what anyone who visits the Balkans should expect

• JFL
Brutal prebranacpill,just ldar 😔

• JFL
Ive forgot to turn off my mic like a retard before too and I went back to watching tiktok and some extremely cringe anime song started playing and i watched the whole thing and another video before someone messaged me and the amount of embarrassment flowing through me was insane. But im sorry about your story op thats brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, Tony and faggotchadlite
i never caged this hard on this site :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Ive forgot to turn off my mic like a retard before too and I went back to watching tiktok and some extremely cringe anime song started playing and i watched the whole thing and another video before someone messaged me and the amount of embarrassment flowing through me was insane. But im sorry about your story op thats brutal
caged again

balkan moment

Bruutal, this guy was having a presentation and asked some questions, i answered them all, thought great, and relaxed while listening to the rest of the thing but i forgot that i didn't turn off my microphone and started talking with myself like usual and did a massive fart from the beans i ate prior. Everyone went silent when it happened but the talking to myself was worse, all of college now thinks im insane. I feel suicidal now, how do i cope man its over! :feelswah::feelswah:
bro , i had a similar thing , i was on a meeting with all school friends without the teacher it was like every guy and girl from the class hanging out on zoom meeting

i was talking my gf on phone while my mic was on

i kept calling her mommy and was asking her to do degenerate stuff like choking me and fingering me and telling her i feel turned on thinking of her beating me up and tearing my clothes andd then pissing on me , since the meeting was connected to earphones that i wasnt wearing i couldnt hear other people laughing and making fun of me