I DID everything FOR THIS bitch

HighLtn

HighLtn

Ropemaxxing if Im not htn by 2025
I did IN FACT everything. Drove 4h to her DAILY, made her quit drugs i did everything. She destroyed my life, she cheated on me, lied to me and swore on her DEAD FATHER that she didnt. she did that everytime and manipulated me. I prayed to god and asked him to help her :lul:Holy shit i was a dumb nigga. Shes the reason i started taking drugs. This bitch will get beaten up i swear she will get beaten up fucking slut, im going to piss on the grave of her dead father

Fucking nigger died of cancer :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: LLLL

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: omnilegent, noodlelover, starvecell and 5 others
Low T

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dredprs and PseudoMaxxer
JLF, just kill her

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: blackpiller954, TheLookInYourEyes, HighLtn and 1 other person
get ur revenge lil bro, go on. you have my full support

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HighLtn and PseudoMaxxer
yea i was a low t nigger unfortunately. Now im high t and i will staaaaab this migrant nigger bitch :p:p:p:p:p
Record it so I can get some dopamine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes, HighLtn and PseudoMaxxer
oofy doofy ahh nigga

deserved for being such a simp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zenis, ryuken and HighLtn
yea i was a low t nigger unfortunately. Now im high t and i will staaaaab this migrant nigger bitch :p:p:p:p:p
no way you dated a monkey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShelledAsl and HighLtn
It wasn't enough. You needed to become her slave. Maybe she would care about you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes, PseudoMaxxer and HighLtn
Tell her 97 is pissing on your dad and moms grave faggot niggerwhorshipper slut

• Love it
Reactions: HighLtn
No joke kill her

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000 and HighLtn
I did IN FACT everything. Drove 4h to her DAILY, made her quit drugs i did everything. She destroyed my life, she cheated on me, lied to me and swore on her DEAD FATHER that she didnt. she did that everytime and manipulated me. I prayed to god and asked him to help her :lul:Holy shit i was a dumb nigga. Shes the reason i started taking drugs. This bitch will die i swear she will die fucking slut, im going to piss on the grave of her dead father

Fucking nigger died of cancer :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: LLLL
Ok what did you expect? Your not some chad your just a normie, ofc you were gonna get cucked

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
  • +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist, Zenis, HighLtn and 1 other person
Cope, this will keep happening to you. This is why LTR is a meme, you will 100% eventually get cucked and even if you don’t if your blackpilled you will know your girl friends dreams of being railed by better looking, taller men

Ok what did you expect? Your not some chad your just a normie, ofc you were gonna get cucked
SHe cheated on me with guys even uglier than me :lul:. This slut would get with everyone cause shes a attentionwhore

SHe cheated on me with guys even uglier than me :lul:. This slut would get with everyone cause shes a attentionwhore
Uglier then you but his dick was bigger, he was taller and was gymaxxrd

Cope, this will keep happening to you. This is why LTR is a meme, you will 100% eventually get cucked and even if you don’t if your blackpilled you will know your girl friends dreams of being railed by better looking, taller men
it doesnt matter how u look, women will cheat on u even if ure chad

Uglier then you but his dick was bigger, he was taller and was gymaxxrd
I Was gymmaxxed too at this point and my dick isnt small. :lul:

Isn’t small isn’t enough

Women want 7.5 inches
His dick wasnt big either. I know everything of this guy, messaged ex gfs of him etc. I know everything and he will beat him up too.

Last edited:
His dick wasnt big either. I know everything of this guy, messaged ex gfs of him etc. I know everything and he will die too.
lol what would you trying to beat him up do? He’s already won, he cucked you.

honestly hoes like this deserved to be stoned, any bitch who cheats and is a whore should end like this, not men tho.

• +1
lol what would you trying to beat him up do? He’s already won, he cucked you.
I dont really care. 4 people were involved in my downfall, i have to beat them all up

Last edited:
honestly hoes like this deserved to be stoned, any bitch who cheats and is a whore should end like this, not men tho.
this is why loving women is impossible if your blackpilled, you know their nature

• +1
Reactions: HighLtn and bloatmaxxer
I will kill him nigger, i dont really care. 4 people were involved in my downfall, all of them have to die
Yes just go to prison theory “.

Spend the rest of your life in jail jfl, if you end up killing him he won, he fucked your bitch and sent you to the prison

JLF, just kill her
get ur revenge lil bro, go on. you have my full support
Record it so I can get some dopamine
ok then go ER on her (in fortnite)
Tell her 97 is pissing on your dad and moms grave faggot niggerwhorshipper slut
No joke kill her
I love u guys u give me so much motivation to do it

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
  • JFL
Yes just go to prison theory “.

Spend the rest of your life in jail jfl, if you end up killing him he won, he fucked your bitch and sent you to the prison
Ill beat those people up and hang myself after i did it.

Last edited:
I did IN FACT everything. Drove 4h to her DAILY, made her quit drugs i did everything. She destroyed my life, she cheated on me, lied to me and swore on her DEAD FATHER that she didnt. she did that everytime and manipulated me. I prayed to god and asked him to help her :lul:Holy shit i was a dumb nigga. Shes the reason i started taking drugs. This bitch will die i swear she will die fucking slut, im going to piss on the grave of her dead father

Officer in case OP ends up being a news headline like that Turkroach that ended up beheading a woman, I do not condone his views.

At least from a legal POV.

Officer in case OP ends up being a news headline like that Turkroach that ended up beheading a woman, I do not condone his views.

At least from a legal POV.
news fags need to see this zyzz avi