I DID IT

D

Deleted member 17448

Verified Mogger
I'm in my late 20s and just fucked during 3 hours a 17yo bitch. Best tits I've ever seen, not huge but so fucking round and big for her size, perky nipples too. I can't stop thinking about them, it's crazy how fucking good they are. Fucked her raw too, very tight pussy. She kept telling me all the time how good I fucked her, how strong I was, how good looking I was. I even ate her pussy, the taste was amazing.

Fucking older women is cope, why fuck older and used bitches that are damaged goods and not in their physical primes. A teen will treat you like a god, and if you fuck her good you will mark her for life.

But I'm no fucking Chad I assure you, If I can do it you can too. I think until your early 30s you can fuck teens. But it's the greatest of highs, to know that you are rocking her world forever. You need hair and collagen tho.

I hope you have a nice weekend brahs.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Deleted member 9819, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
agecuck
and jfl yeah jbs are easier if not for moral shaming by agecucks. i don't get the obsession with it. 20-25 yo are the hard ones

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 17448
invalidated
I expected some of your kind to appear. Yes, she was literally worshipping me while I made her squirt several times and stretched her pussy with my 7x6 cock but yeah, I'm the cuck here:lul:

Btw, funny detail. She asked how long it was my cock. I said that I never measured it :lul: and she said: "it must be around 20cm (7.9in)." Foids inches are real for sure.

Last edited:
Whos that in your avi?

I'm in my late 20s and just fucked during 3 hours a 17yo bitch. Best tits I've ever seen, not huge but so fucking round and big for her size, perky nipples too. I can't stop thinking about them, it's crazy how fucking good they are. Fucked her raw too, very tight pussy. She kept telling me all the time how good I fucked her, how strong I was, how good looking I was. I even ate her pussy, the taste was amazing.

Fucking older women is cope, why fuck older and used bitches that are damaged goods and not in their physical primes. A teen will treat you like a god, and if you fuck her good you will mark her for life.

But I'm no fucking Chad I assure you, If I can do it you can too. I think until your early 30s you can fuck teens. But it's the greatest of highs, to know that you are rocking her world forever. You need hair and collagen tho.

I hope you have a nice weekend brahs.
Mmmmm

Niggas really tagging FBI as if 16+ yr old girls aren’t fully developed and he’s not only three years older

Oh I see, I guess you fucked at your own place, right?

What does your profile look like btw?
I met her in a bar near my apartment. After 30min I said: "let's go to my apartment so we can chill a bit more." She said yes.

I have a set of professional photos and one shirtless selfie.

I expected some of your kind to appear. Yes, she was literally worshipping me while I made her squirt several times and stretched her pussy with my 7x6 cock but yeah, I'm the cuck here:lul:

Btw, funny detail. She asked how long it was my cock. I said that I never measured it :lul: and she said: "it must be around 20cm (7.9in)." Foids inches are real for sure.
right

agecuck
and jfl yeah jbs are easier if not for moral shaming by agecucks. i don't get the obsession with it. 20-25 yo are the hard ones
Then I met in the past late 20s bitches who act like they have the moral high ground and you have you win them over before fucking them. 18-22 are much more spontaneous.

how do you feel when you know that she had at least 50 cocks in her pussy?
Who knows, but in this case I don't think so. She's too young to be overexposed to dicks from the night life. She showed some concerns when I suggested to keep fucking raw, but the solution it's always the same: make her hornier and she will give in.

a literal 30 year old talking like he just lost his virginity

Sad

Stop bragging, NT faggot! :soy:

Who knows, but in this case I don't think so. She's too young to be overexposed to dicks from the night life. She showed some concerns when I suggested to keep fucking raw, but the solution it's always the same: make her hornier and she will give in.
Who cares she aleardy had a cock before yours in her and you licked her pussy that shit nasty