I didn’t do shit to deserve what I have.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
Or atleast that’s how I feel.

How does chad live with this in the back of his mind? Everytime I get something just by luck or without working for it I cut it out and feel extremely frustrated about it.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Or at least that’s how I feel.

How does Chad live with this in the back of his mind? Every time I get something just by luck or without working for it I cut it out and feel extremely frustrated about it.
Did u ascend to where you are looks wise or were you born this way ? Legit question, it's mostly ppl who ascended that feel bad abt this shit (speaking from experience), people who were born and didn't have to put in the work don't feel this way even if blackpilled since it has always been ordinary for them.
Think abt it, you don't wake up every day and are grateful for having legs since you always had them, despite people in this world who would do anything to be able to walk, for you it's ordinary, it's the same way for chadlite/chad who was born this way

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Did u ascend to where you are looks wise or were you born this way ? Legit question, it's mostly ppl who ascended that feel bad abt this shit (speaking from experience), people who were born and didn't have to put in the work don't feel this way even if blackpilled since it has always been ordinary for them.
Think abt it, you don't wake up every day and are grateful for having legs since you always had them, despite people in this world who would do anything to be able to walk, for you it's ordinary, it's the same way for chadlite/chad who was born this way
high iq, I ascended tbh, but I still don’t pull shit

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and RomanianZaddy
high iq, I ascended tbh, but I still don’t pull shit

I don't know your situation and don't wanna sound pretentious but it might be a "mentalcel" prob cuz the way you formulated your post seems to indicate that you are at least chadlite, or pretty close since even HTNs don't get much special attention.
A lot of people who got into looksmax and this type of shit probably had bad experiences with either girls or socially due to having physical failos, I know I did due to being a sleazy fatcel.
And even after you ascend those "wounds" remain and you kinda get trapped in a mental loop of failures that make you think you ain't much different than you were and that you don't deserve things.
What I personally did to get over this shit is to do progressive overload with girls, let's say your ultimate goal is to date a stacy but mentally you are unsure of yourself.
You start with HTB for a while and after you manage to make girls of that tier crazy for you then you move up to stacyclites and you pretty much continue this until you get to your ideal girl looks range.
Of course this is pretty much just a way to get out of mentalcelling since if u are attractive and lucky enough you could get stacy from the starts, this advice also applies to guys who want to be a
"slayer" if you want a serious LTR then it might be trickier

Ur iq is ur biggest failo (except for ur height)