I didnt go out with any girl from 2017-2020

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
I was socialcirclemaxxing this period lol. I made friends with some guys in my class and played in a band. All i met was incel guys and a few girls who were with their boyfriends already.

But you know "meet people bro", "expand your network bro", "gain exposure bro".ofc copers will always say i did something wrong because they did it better or they know a 5'2 balding indian janitor who spoke to people and met nordic stacy through that.

I downloaded tinder in early 2020 and went out with a girl a day later or so. I though to myself "it was that easy".

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and Deleted member 24459
I have a website for you:

Incels.is

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: chadcel;, Primalsplit, Deleted member 21735 and 1 other person
We will destroy women

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Debetro, Primalsplit, Deleted member 24459 and 2 others
We will destroy women

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Primalsplit and Blackgymmax
@MonkeyDLuffy2003 S I M P

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
So from ages 21-23, brutal you wasted the prime of your 20s

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 24459 and Deleted member 21735
you sound evil....
And women arent? Look at what they've done to you. You dont deserve this. I know what they do deserve. We need to fight fire with magma

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24459 and Deleted member 21735
they know a 5'2 balding indian janitor who spoke to people and met nordic stacy through that
ye I know hundreds of guys exactly like that, it happens all the time man just go outside and look around

ye I know hundreds of guys exactly like that, it happens all the time man just go outside and look around
i know hundres of guys who are incels and the ones who slay mog me lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: chadcel;
Back in my uni days, those 5'2 fuckers MOGGED everyone on campus.

• JFL
Reactions: chadcel; and Deleted member 21735
2017 to 2020 was still easy mode on tinder, you really missed out. I got most of my good slays in that period, since then chad is everywhere and I’m getting scraps.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
. I got most of my good slays in that period, since then chad is everywhere and I’m getting scraps.
i hate you....i met my old itis in early 2020 and she was ruthless

i hate you....i met my old itis in early 2020 and she was ruthless

Me too actually. She is the reason I’m on here at all, otherwise my confidence wouldn’t have collapsed, I wouldn’t have put my whole life on hold to get surgeries, and I’d still be a happy gym coper.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
Me too actually. She is the reason I’m on here at all, otherwise my confidence wouldn’t have collapsed, I wouldn’t have put my whole life on hold to get surgeries, and I’d still be a happy gym coper.
i met her off tinder sadly. she hated me