I didnt posted my pic here for a long time

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Ok so since im muted in discord i will spam my pics here.
IMG 20200305 182257

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 1464, DarknLost and 7 others
7148D5E2 826D 4923 9230 9D5ABFF26E68

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 1464, Zeta ascended and 7 others
Gonna look better when older if you start living healthily.

Just fucking bumo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and RichardSpencel
Why don’t you have a Nasal bridge ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
legit mog machine

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Pietrosiek
Low inhib bad boy

Being ugly.

You would be surprised at the benefits. I'm always getting free makeup samples at the mall. My parents never made me stand in any of our family photos. Dogs are super friendly towards me. Especially boxers, because they think I'm one of them. The best part of being ugly, however, is the way guys react towards me.

I've talked about it at length with my girlfriends, who keep me around to boost their own self-esteem, sort of a living reminder that things can always be worse. We've found that a lot of dudes get kind of weird when they interact with attractive girls. They shuffle their feet and fidget. All kinds of insecurities bubble to the surface. They get wrapped up in this anxiety and end up cockblocking themselves.

That doesn't happen with me, though. I'm like a cool spring rain on a warm summer's eve during autumn. I'm not intimidating. In fact, I'm soothing. Because I'm very unattractive. I don't want to post a pic, but I suppose I can describe what I look like:

First off, I happen to be fairly slender, and even have a pretty decent body, just so long as I keep my body hair in check (I'm 3/7 Armenian). My hips are somewhat narrow, like a those of a boy, so childbirth will be painful. I make up for it with a couple of perky breasts that are nearly the same size and a vagina dexterous to the point it can perform peristalysis. That's where the good news ends.

From the neck up, it's a real car crash. I've been told many times that I have "a face only a mother could love." That aphorism used to confuse me when I was younger. After all, my mother hated all parts of me, especially my face. Some years later, one of my coworkers explained the saying, that it was simply another way of letting me know I am fugly.

Then there is my head. Put simply, it is much too large for my body. It makes shopping for hats extremely trying. Plus, it sits directly between my shoulders. I have like, no neck to speak of. I sort of look like a battletoad.

My face generally confuses anyone who gazes upon it. It's like a first year art student trying to channel Picasso by way of Bob Ross ("let's put a nice little mole with some hair sticking out over here, it's a happy mole") but failing, and badly. The doctors think I may have had a stroke while still in the womb.

I have a sloped forehead that is buttressed by a semenly perpetually furrowed brow, more akin to a lowland gorilla than that of a human bean. By the way, that's not my opinion. I just got back test results from 23andMe. Apparently, I am "18% ape." My forehead forms a little shelf for my dandruff to rest upon (I have dry scalp, a side effect of my having narrowly survived SIDS as a child).

My eyes operate completely independent of one another. One stays close to my nose, which itself looks like a wang. The other resides closer to my right ear, kind of like a fish. An ugly fish. It's not pleasant to look at. In fact, most don't know where to look when conversing with me. But it does make it easier to check my blind spot when driving, so I've remained accident free and my auto insurance is reasonable despite my gender related handicap.

Finally, there is my mustache. Personally, I kind of like it. But it makes people angry, so I must deal with it. And so I carry a bleach pens wherever I go. I just have to remember not to mix it up with my other bleach pen. The one I use to whiten my asshole, if you know what I mean.

Bottom line: when a guy meets me, it's a stress free affair. Rather than constantly trying to impress me, they can just be themselves. It's more fun that way. Especially in the bedroom.

You see, having relations with me is like driving around in a $500 car. Scratch it, slam it, let your friends take it for a spin, and puke in it all you like. Not like it will affect its value. Honestly, I'm pretty much an old Buick, except I haven't merely been driven back and forth to church by an old lady, if you know what I mean Haha Haha. Sex.

And most of them think it's only going to be the one time, because I'm nothing they'd want to be with long term. As a result, I get them at their best. They pretty much never jizz too quickly, because looking at my face for more than a second usually buys a few extra minutes. No arguments when it comes to condom usage, either. Not a one of them would ever want to get me pergnant. They're too frightened by what might come out. Honestly, take a minute to google "battletoad." Plus, I sort of look like I have leprosy. No one wants to catch that.

Even better, I get guys when they're at their most experimental. You want to teabag me? Sure. Dip them in. Let them steep for awhile. Really extract all the flavor. No way do they attempt any weird shit with little miss thing and her perfectly plucked eyebrows. She's haúte cuisine whereas I'm the Taco Bell test kitchen. Put me in a gordita, shoot me full of sour cream, wrap me in a burrito, then enjoy me when you're too drunk to care. I won't even charge you for extra guacamole.

Any reservations they have about the size, shape, or colour of their hog go out the window, too. I am like Lady Liberty in that regard. Give me your tired, your weak, even your Dutch. Your heaving erections, yearning to splooge freely. I'll take them all, and with a plum.

What's that, you say? Can you put it in my butt. Yes, you can. Don't worry about making a mess, either. I dropped the extra money on these rubber sheets for a reason and it's not because I'm a bed wetter. Did I mention I always carry a bleach pen?

Being attractive? It's for the birds. I'm happy just the way I am, thank you very much.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, needsolution and Marsiere214
Being ugly.

You would be surprised at the benefits. I'm always getting free makeup samples at the mall. My parents never made me stand in any of our family photos. Dogs are super friendly towards me. Especially boxers, because they think I'm one of them. The best part of being ugly, however, is the way guys react towards me.

I've talked about it at length with my girlfriends, who keep me around to boost their own self-esteem, sort of a living reminder that things can always be worse. We've found that a lot of dudes get kind of weird when they interact with attractive girls. They shuffle their feet and fidget. All kinds of insecurities bubble to the surface. They get wrapped up in this anxiety and end up cockblocking themselves.

That doesn't happen with me, though. I'm like a cool spring rain on a warm summer's eve during autumn. I'm not intimidating. In fact, I'm soothing. Because I'm very unattractive. I don't want to post a pic, but I suppose I can describe what I look like:

First off, I happen to be fairly slender, and even have a pretty decent body, just so long as I keep my body hair in check (I'm 3/7 Armenian). My hips are somewhat narrow, like a those of a boy, so childbirth will be painful. I make up for it with a couple of perky breasts that are nearly the same size and a vagina dexterous to the point it can perform peristalysis. That's where the good news ends.

From the neck up, it's a real car crash. I've been told many times that I have "a face only a mother could love." That aphorism used to confuse me when I was younger. After all, my mother hated all parts of me, especially my face. Some years later, one of my coworkers explained the saying, that it was simply another way of letting me know I am fugly.

Then there is my head. Put simply, it is much too large for my body. It makes shopping for hats extremely trying. Plus, it sits directly between my shoulders. I have like, no neck to speak of. I sort of look like a battletoad.

My face generally confuses anyone who gazes upon it. It's like a first year art student trying to channel Picasso by way of Bob Ross ("let's put a nice little mole with some hair sticking out over here, it's a happy mole") but failing, and badly. The doctors think I may have had a stroke while still in the womb.

I have a sloped forehead that is buttressed by a semenly perpetually furrowed brow, more akin to a lowland gorilla than that of a human bean. By the way, that's not my opinion. I just got back test results from 23andMe. Apparently, I am "18% ape." My forehead forms a little shelf for my dandruff to rest upon (I have dry scalp, a side effect of my having narrowly survived SIDS as a child).

My eyes operate completely independent of one another. One stays close to my nose, which itself looks like a wang. The other resides closer to my right ear, kind of like a fish. An ugly fish. It's not pleasant to look at. In fact, most don't know where to look when conversing with me. But it does make it easier to check my blind spot when driving, so I've remained accident free and my auto insurance is reasonable despite my gender related handicap.

Finally, there is my mustache. Personally, I kind of like it. But it makes people angry, so I must deal with it. And so I carry a bleach pens wherever I go. I just have to remember not to mix it up with my other bleach pen. The one I use to whiten my asshole, if you know what I mean.

Bottom line: when a guy meets me, it's a stress free affair. Rather than constantly trying to impress me, they can just be themselves. It's more fun that way. Especially in the bedroom.

You see, having relations with me is like driving around in a $500 car. Scratch it, slam it, let your friends take it for a spin, and puke in it all you like. Not like it will affect its value. Honestly, I'm pretty much an old Buick, except I haven't merely been driven back and forth to church by an old lady, if you know what I mean Haha Haha. Sex.

And most of them think it's only going to be the one time, because I'm nothing they'd want to be with long term. As a result, I get them at their best. They pretty much never jizz too quickly, because looking at my face for more than a second usually buys a few extra minutes. No arguments when it comes to condom usage, either. Not a one of them would ever want to get me pergnant. They're too frightened by what might come out. Honestly, take a minute to google "battletoad." Plus, I sort of look like I have leprosy. No one wants to catch that.

Even better, I get guys when they're at their most experimental. You want to teabag me? Sure. Dip them in. Let them steep for awhile. Really extract all the flavor. No way do they attempt any weird shit with little miss thing and her perfectly plucked eyebrows. She's haúte cuisine whereas I'm the Taco Bell test kitchen. Put me in a gordita, shoot me full of sour cream, wrap me in a burrito, then enjoy me when you're too drunk to care. I won't even charge you for extra guacamole.

Any reservations they have about the size, shape, or colour of their hog go out the window, too. I am like Lady Liberty in that regard. Give me your tired, your weak, even your Dutch. Your heaving erections, yearning to splooge freely. I'll take them all, and with a plum.

What's that, you say? Can you put it in my butt. Yes, you can. Don't worry about making a mess, either. I dropped the extra money on these rubber sheets for a reason and it's not because I'm a bed wetter. Did I mention I always carry a bleach pen?

Being attractive? It's for the birds. I'm happy just the way I am, thank you very much.
D

looks like complete and utter shit

you have a 2/10 aspie acne covered autistic sperg face. you are also mentally ill

youre gonna die a truecel virgin you ugly bastard bitch

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.

you have a 2/10 aspie acne covered autistic sperg face. you are also mentally ill

@ht-normie-ascending

What a framemogger. Imagine all the Chads you could annihilate right now and take their Stacy gfs

neutral phenod polak prince with hair so strong cinderella can climb up it to fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

Jesus calm down sperg

You have a better skull shape than me

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
mogs me to deathbed

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Bulby nose and squintmaxx asap

becouse what, slav cant be chad? We slavs are fucking gigachads and shit

Slavs mog curries but their the incels of the white race they can still get all the jbw stuff
becouse what, slav cant be chad? We slavs are fucking gigachads and shit

Slavs mog curries but their the incels of the white race they can still get all the jbw stuff

ok