I didn’t think .org could get more addicting until

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Addy=Solution
I started addy again. Literally euphoria, I have way more important things I should be doing but I choose to rot on an incel forum to barely gain any knowledge.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, isis_Bleach, User28823 and 11 others
thats why u gotta pop the addy and have no distractions and just work until it kicks in. I wasted my last dose of addy today rotting on this site cuz i popped it then started browsing .org instead of going straight into studying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, User28823, watah and 9 others
thats why u gotta pop the addy and have no distractions and just work until it kicks in. I wasted my last dose of addy today rotting on this site cuz i popped it then started browsing .org instead of going straight into studying
Yah ive already done some work but ive been lasered on .org, i will start working again just trying to gather possible maxxes i could do to ascend

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
addy this much of a no brainer? Had that shit for me when i was younger an it didn't do shit.

• +1
Reactions: watah, AlbinoMaxxer and Nirvana
Mephedrone mogs

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and TechnoBoss
I once popped modafinil & spent 36hrs rotting on .org :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, User28823, tombradylover and 1 other person
addy this much of a no brainer? Had that shit for me when i was younger an it didn't do shit.
I have extreme adhd so it’s night and day for me, im locked in on anything i put my mind to focus on
Mephedrone mogs
interesting, ill research, not sure how u can get better than addy
I once popped modafinil & spent 36hrs rotting on .org :forcedsmile:
mirin, i stayed up for about 48 hrs wide awake on addy but didnt spend all of it on .org jfl

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
When is your refill?

Mephedrone mogs
It sounds interesting. I've seen a few other people on here say they've tried it, and they say it's good as well. I've never tried it myself.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and AlbinoMaxxer
IR 20mg 2x a day prescribed. I only do mon-thurs, sometime only once a day
sorry for questions cause i'm gonna get a script, but did u get your shit raised or did u just get ir 20 mg off the bat.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
When is your refill?

It sounds interesting. I've seen a few other people on here say they've tried it, and they say it's good as well. I've never tried it myself.
Bro my refill is in two weeks and 2 days :feelswah::feelsohgod:.

• Woah
what's weird about this site is that it's not all THAT enjoyable for how addictive it is

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, ryuken, watah and 1 other person
its my fav party drug tbh. mix between cocaine and mdma.

only downside the peak only lasts 60-90mins so u keep having to redose. it's very addictive in that sense

• +1
honestly im kinda fine with it cuz my tolerance will reset a bit and shit but yea my productivity is gonna decrease by like 50% maybe more but I'm gonna try and will power my way through it. First 2-3 days is kinda brutal u feel tired and unmotivated but after that I feel normal and can work normally with minimal issues but obviously not as good as with addy. Hopefully this teaches me a lesson

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, watah and TechnoBoss
honestly im kinda fine with it cuz my tolerance will reset a bit and shit but yea my productivity is gonna decrease by like 50% maybe more but I'm gonna try and will power my way through it. First 2-3 days is kinda brutal u feel tired and unmotivated but after that I feel normal and can work normally with minimal issues but obviously not as good as with addy. Hopefully this teaches me a lesson
dnr that paragraph of cope tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, AlbinoMaxxer and tombradylover
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, AlbinoMaxxer and yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible and tombradylover
to this day i still have no idea why clav thought it was necessary to do this. Hilarious tho
good thing he didn't do it for me or i would've roped

• JFL
Reactions: User28823 and tombradylover
nigga he didnt need to do it for u cuz ur not relevant enough for it THATS more rope fuel OVER :forcedsmile::feelswah:

we all can unite together and get nudes from ewhores
cope he said he was gonna do it about me originally...i just fell off in that time period....

• JFL
i like the social aspect of it
yeah but it can come at the expense of a real social life 😂

seriously i can't imagine the rotters here that are on here as much as they are having irl friends

• +1
nigga he didnt need to do it for u cuz ur not relevant enough for it THATS more rope fuel OVER :forcedsmile::feelswah:

"we" okay chad

• JFL
cope he said he was gonna do it about me originally...i just fell off in that time period....
whatever happened btw. I thought you died ngl

seriously i can't imagine the rotters here that are on here as much as they are having irl friends
very true its not worth it atp to rot 24/7 on here. I like to rot on here maybe once or twice every few weeks otherwise I'm sparsely on here for long periods of time

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
bros addressing 0.1% of the forum

nah on the real tho i'm done hating on the idea cuz not wanting girls on the forum is a major incel trait

• JFL
Imagine taking speed to “muh study”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, User28823, aryan mogger and 2 others
very true its not worth it atp to rot 24/7 on here. I like to rot on here maybe once or twice every few weeks otherwise I'm sparsely on here for long periods of time
same

• +1
bros addressing 0.1% of the forum

nah on the real tho i'm done hating on the idea cuz not wanting girls on the forum is a major incel trait
I just think it would make things way more chaotic and interesting but obviously can see the downsides too

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I’m trying to get more addy before midterms but I’ll have to wait a week I might be fucked

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
i never used drugs where did you get adderall

• +1
I’m trying to get more addy before midterms but I’ll have to wait a week I might be fucked
just use coffee and caffeine tbh its not the same but it gets me going enough to get in a groove at least

• +1
Reactions: watah and TechnoBoss
what makes you attached to this forum

• +1
I started addy again. Literally euphoria, I have way more important things I should be doing but I choose to rot on an incel forum to barely gain any knowledge.
Real😢

• +1
just use coffee and caffeine tbh its not the same but it gets me going enough to get in a groove at least
Caffeine has kinda worn out for me, how long was the script process for adderall for you?

Caffeine has kinda worn out for me, how long was the script process for adderall for you?
Booked an appt with a psyc when in got evaluates they agreed I have adhd wrote a script and got it the very next day

• +1
Reactions: watah
Booked an appt with a psyc when in got evaluates they agreed I have adhd wrote a script and got it the very next day
How much has it affected your studies? I’ve only taken it like twice from a friend so I just want more insight thanks

• +1
How much has it affected your studies? I’ve only taken it like twice from a friend so I just want more insight thanks
It’s helped a lot instead of studying like 3-4 hours I can study 8-12 hours no problem and I’m focused the whole time on what I’m studying unless I go on .org or some shir

• Woah
Reactions: watah
It’s helped a lot instead of studying like 3-4 hours I can study 8-12 hours no problem and I’m focused the whole time on what I’m studying unless I go on .org or some shir
Yeah bro for me it was like 6 hours. Hopefully I can get my own it would genuinely be a life changer

• +1

Mental illnesses, saar
Imagine taking speed to “muh study”
i have extreme adhd, saar:feelswah:
i never used drugs where did you get adderall
Doctor ofc:feelshah:
what makes you attached to this forum
Being able to socialize with like-minded people, hard to find people like this, especially since i blend in with normies as well