I died and got reincarnated as a chad in another world!

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
I was walking down the street like a normal ahh bozo
but im autistic as fuck and i forgot to look both ways

BAM! I got hit by Truck-Kun, next thing I know, nothing happens cuz i died it all goes black

then suddenly this thing appeared in front of me:

"You poor boy, always bullied and hated for being ugly, no girl ever loved you. Yet, that's all that you ever wanted from this world, isn't it?"

"I guess so, I wanted to look good enough for a girl to love me"

"Well then, I shall give you a new chance in another world!"

Next thing I know, I woke up as a new born baby.

(Holy shit, did I actually get reincarnated? This is my mom? She is hot as hell!)

(Holy shit, my dad is handsome too, did the godess put me into a future chad's body? Hell yeah, this time it will be different!)

My childhood went pretty smoothly, at kindergarten everyone wanted to be friends with me, I was a real popular boy! The girls liked me too but I thought it would be weird to date a kindergarten age girl...

Anyways, I became a young boy, 15 years old! Already so many girls tried dating me and at school I was the most popular guy.
I was so good at school from my previous life too, it was all so easy. It felt like a dream. The hottest girl of the school wanted to date me, we were kind of looksmatched. I fell in love really quickly

I held her close to my body and kissed her softly. She whispered in my ears "I love you...".

Then suddenly, my heart started aching.

"Agghhh"

"B-baby, what's wrong, are you ok???!"

"My chest... it hu-"

The pain in my heart was crazy, felt almost as bad as being a subhuman in my previous life.
Suddenly, it all went black again.

"You did it, you were loved sincerely by a girl who liked everything about you, looks and personality'

"What the fuck? I died? Are you serious? No way, you made me live 15 years just to die randomly. I was a chad, i still wanted to get married and have children and slay more! It was one girl that loved me, for fucks sake!"

"You should be grateful for the life you have been gifted, with the actions you have done in your previous lives, you should have been reincarnated as a lower life form, but I felt the deep sadness in your heart. This time, you will be reincarnated as the life you deserved in the first place. But without your memories."

• Love it
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, Catface, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
@Zer0/∞ what do you think of my isekai story buddy boyo?

did u really read my fanfiction i like writing fanfictions i wish i could write long stories and have someone read them like some gay sexual stuff too i am not joking...

anyways if u dont know i made some manga so yes i am a looksmax artist actually i am a storywriter/artist and yeah maybe i should have continued it

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
did u really read my fanfiction i like writing fanfictions i wish i could write long stories and have someone read them like some gay sexual stuff too i am not joking...

anyways if u dont know i made some manga so yes i am a looksmax artist actually i am a storywriter/artist and yeah maybe i should have continued it
I bookmarked it so I could read it later before going to sleep. I knew it is a highly effort fanfiction so that's why I bumped it.

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Average highschool manga plot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Japan! new isekai just dropped

View attachment 2340417
BAM! I got hit by Truck-Kun, next thing I know, nothing happens cuz i died it all goes black

View attachment 2340421

"You poor boy, always bullied and hated for being ugly, no girl ever loved you. Yet, that's all that you ever wanted from this world, isn't it?"

View attachment 2340442
(Holy shit, did I actually get reincarnated? This is my mom? She is hot as hell!)
View attachment 2340448
View attachment 2340450
(Holy shit, my dad is handsome too, did the godess put me into a future chad's body? Hell yeah, this time it will be different!)

My childhood went pretty smoothly, at kindergarten everyone wanted to be friends with me, I was a real popular boy! The girls liked me too but I thought it would be weird to date a kindergarten age girl...

Anyways, I became a young boy, 15 years old! Already so many girls tried dating me and at school I was the most popular guy.
I was so good at school from my previous life too, it was all so easy. It felt like a dream. The hottest girl of the school wanted to date me, we were kind of looksmatched. I fell in love really quickly
View attachment 2340463
I held her close to my body and kissed her softly. She whispered in my ears "I love you...".

"Agghhh"

"My chest... it hu-"

View attachment 2340467
The pain in my heart was crazy, felt almost as bad as being a subhuman in my previous life.

View attachment 2340421

"You did it, you were loved sincerely by a girl who liked everything about you, looks and personality'

"What the fuck? I died? Are you serious? No way, you made me live 15 years just to die randomly. I was a chad, i still wanted to get married and have children and slay more! It was one girl that loved me, for fucks sake!"

"You should be grateful for the life you have been gifted, with the actions you have done in your previous lives, you should have been reincarnated as a lower life form, but I felt the deep sadness in your heart. This time, you will be reincarnated as the life you deserved in the first place. But without your memories."

View attachment 2340470
only in off topic

Dnrd that easy nigga

View attachment 2340417

View attachment 2340421

View attachment 2340442
View attachment 2340448
View attachment 2340450

View attachment 2340463

"Agghhh"

"My chest... it hu-"

View attachment 2340467

View attachment 2340421

View attachment 2340470
So this is you boyo
467DE277 A78C 4982 856F D52675631ADB

Brootal mann

• JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez