I discovered an insanely high potential method for looksmaxxing

Dastan

Dastan

Bronze
TLDR:
In simple terms it’s complex system which pinpoints your flaws and morph its into the right condition (fix the flaws) visually.

Why its insanely useful:
This way you can visually see the problem and how much impact does this facial flaw descends you and otherwise by how much fixing it will ascend you.

This system works crazy accurate and fast:
Its still not refined but already surprisingly good.
Like a smart and fast morphing machine fixing your flaws to see the potential of your personal hard or even soft maxing (it can make your face leaner to predict leanmaxxing results for example)

How to use it:
Just send me the pic you wanna test it out.
I’ll offer it for everyone for free here for only 1 request (you can choose a facial feature or body feature you wanna fix or it can do it automatically).

Full access and custom settings:
I’m offering full service with customizable editing options for free for all my disc server members atm.

Examples:
Let’s start small and fix Chico round face:

Now let’s fix Gandys nose and lift his aged face a bit:

Now let’s do complete ascension for Johnny Depp which includes masculinization and some coloring adjustments:

And finally let’s finish the examples list by fixing Dragos body cos there’s nothing else to fix about him:

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    268.5 KB · Views: 0
Bro you're using face app

Cmon, I can only do requests while on pc and I’d be out soon so it’d be tomorrow or something

Made Chico especially look worse.
Now try to explain how after is worse.
And keep in mind that “You ruined his harmony” type of argument means nothing.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
so.... your new insanely high potential method is... morphing people???

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real and thereallegend
so.... your new insanely high potential method is... morphing people???
You are correct that it’s not literally a practical method you do to looksmax. Rather a tool or an indirect method to help you ascend

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
You are correct that it’s not literally a practical method you do to looksmax. Rather a tool or an indirect method to help you ascend
so, what did you discover??

any metric of rating is a perspective, it isnt objective

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real
Now try to explain how after is worse.
And keep in mind that “You ruined his harmony” type of argument means nothing.
Dk what to say bud he just looks worse

But that's just looks right? Perception of beauty?

so, what did you discover??

any metric of rating is a perspective, it isnt objective
A method to help one to ascend like I already said earlier. And if we talking about it being “not objective” than by following that logic everything else that you “legit discovered” isn’t either cos everything related to humans perception is subjective

A method to help one to ascend like I already said earlier. And if we talking about it being “not objective” than by following that logic everything else that you “legit discovered” isn’t either cos everything related to humans perception is subjective
what the fuck are you talking about, you didnt discover anything, morphing is the most common thing here, what is the method,
cause morphing isnt anything new

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real and iblamehumphrey
what the fuck are you talking about, you didnt discover anything, morphing is the most common thing here, what is the method,
Caging so hard at this retard saying morphing is a looksmax

im more confused at how hes been here since 2022 and freaking out over morphing, wait till bro hears about cosmetic surgery

• JFL
Reactions: iblamehumphrey
You can’t stop obsessing over your subjective (irony moment) definition of a word “method”. I already get your point of view and acknowledged in my reply to you that I get what you are saying and it’s not a direct “method” to looksmax your physical appearance. After that you had an attempt to continue your now false logic (cause I explained you the right way to see how it’s actually a helpful looksmax method). Then you degraded to “what the fuck” argument.

What I discovered new is literally explained in this thread I even formatted it in bold letters it’s says “Why it’s useful:” and then there’s explanation…

You can’t stop obsessing over your subjective (irony moment) definition of a word “method”. I already get your point of view and acknowledged in my reply to you that I get what you are saying and it’s not a direct “method” to looksmax your physical appearance. After that you had an attempt to continue your now false logic (cause I explained you the right way to see how it’s actually a helpful looksmax method). Then you degraded to “what the fuck” argument.

What I discovered new is literally explained in this thread I even formatted it in bold letters it’s says “Why it’s useful:” and then there’s explanation…
alright can you do me

Look if you are correct then why is figuring out the flaws in one’s appearance is essential to be able to fix them and looksmax after? Why it’s a necessary part of the process? And if it is (it obviously is) then why you think it’s less relevant than any practical steps to looksmax? Why there’s any need be so eager to distinguish between those. Bc you are incorrect and there’s no need to distinguish unless there’s a reason you can tell me but it’s impossible cos you don’t know what you talking about