i discovered some shocking realizations from looking at my real side profile

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
i don't trust phones tbh

sometimes my side doesn't look that bad and sometimes its horrid and makes me fall into a deppresion

i recently found a broken peice of mirror glass and now i use it to look at my side, go get a smaller mirror like one you can hold in your hand and then go to your bathroom mirror or the mirror in your room and angle the glass so that its pointing at your reflection it unflipps the mirror and you can turn your head and check your self out, you can also look at the bones and feel to see if certain thing are forward or recessed or in the middle

from doing this method i have discovered some very shocking discovories

1 my macdible is very short but my chin isn't recessed i need jaw surgery genuinley im a cannidate since my bite is fucked aswell
2 my cheekbones are somewhat forward and very high they are right near my orbital vectors
3 my orbital vector is neautral on one side and slightly positive on the other
4 my nose bridge is actually high and not low like it looks in pictures
5 i don't actually have a browridge, the thing shadowing my eyes is my forehead and very projected orbits above my eyelids

i have come to the conclusion my cheekbones and upper orbits are good and my orbital vector is good but my lower maxila and jaw is fucked

anyone want to put there imput and does everyone agree this is more accurate then the phone camera?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
gonna try this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
the mirror method is obviously more accurate, why even ask?

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy and Deleted member 10615
pics 404

• JFL
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
i have a legit side profile of me
Side profile legit
ropefuel for me,the doctor say mUh YoU DOnt nEed SUrGery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist and Deleted member 10615
i have a legit side profile of me
View attachment 1069654ropefuel for me,the doctor say mUh YoU DOnt nEed SUrGery
doctors will only feel safe giving surgery if you have bad malclusion

how is your bite? do you have crooked teeth?

gonna try this
its more accurate for sure, i thought my under eyes were bad coz i have slight dark eyes slight tho but i realsied by using this my orbital vectors are actually forward

its accurate i think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
doctors will only feel safe giving surgery if you have bad malclusion
I'm looking for based doctors right now, I found two numbers that maybe be based in my city, and one for sure based in the country
how is your bite? do you have crooked teeth?
class 1,but realsurgerymax here says that is a class 3,i have 0,00001 mm of incisors crooked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
I'm looking for based doctors right now, I found two numbers that maybe be based in my city, and one for sure based in the country

class 1,but realsurgerymax here says that is a class 3,i have 0,00001 mm of incisors crooked
yeah you have a strange phenomenan most recessed people don't even have crooked teeth only some i see people with decent forward growth with crooked teeth sometimes, i don't really know what causes this tbh

anyway i hope you find what your looking for and get good results if you do get surgery be sure to tag me in the thread if you make want or pm me the pictures

best of luck bro

• +1
Reactions: pizza
just record a video

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back