I do not fear death, I fear not living.

virgin

virgin

it‘s so over
I never understood the people who are scared of dying(the process), because they think its gonna be painful. NIGGER, thats the last thing I will be thinking of while dying. I will lose conciousness in a few minutes anyway why would I care about pain.

The main thing that scares me is not existing anymore. Now I am a being, I am real. I feel emotions, I feel love, I feel hatred. When I am gonna die, nothing will remain. Its almost as If I‘ve never lived.

When you think about it, youre only a organism designed to pass on genes. People like us with bad genes wont impragnate a women, which leads to our inferior genes being removed from this planet.

You and I, we‘re not special. Nobody is special. The earth is not special. We are all just the product of chemical processes.
In the end, we will die as a species, the earth will evaporate, our solar system will vanish, every other solar system will one after another disappear, till our universe will finally cease to exist.

And after that happens
It‘ll be like the universe never existed

And you will have not lived billions of years till that happens. In fact you wont even be alive to witness the next century. You will die soon. What are 80 years compared to the never ending nothingness. In fact when you think about it, you‘re not existing.

When you light a paper on fire, till it completely burns to ashes and the ashes start spreading into every direction till they dissolve. When you look at it after the paper dissolved, It’s like the paper never existed,right? These few pathetic years that you‘ll live can barely be called an existence.

With that being said, enjoy your non existence:feelsautistic::coffee:

Last edited:
your homie after hitting the zaza Fortnite cart once

• So Sad
Reactions: virgin
Thread is too long for the attentionspan of the average .org user:feelsgood:.
Wait let me summarize it rq: death scary:feelswhy:, we not special:feelswah:

Cope he's not reptile-pilled yet he doesn't know :forcedsmile: