I do not feel human

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
Anyone else who does not feel human?
Of course I feel subhuman compared to chads, but I also feel subhuman compared to other subhumans. I feel like I dont look like any other human in this world. Everyone looks normal to me but I just look like a deformed monster. Also I am manlet now its so fkn over.
Anyone else feel the same?

leave humanity behind

it's over for us subhumancels. only chance you have is ogremaxxing tbh.

it's over for us subhumancels. only chance you have is ogremaxxing tbh.

Yeah I know but I dont know if I want to, either its doing 3 surgeries at least or ogremaxing but losing hair guaranteed and maybe death.

I have this too, when I look at pictures of other people or other subhumans they look ugly af but still human, when I look at myself I don't even consider myself a human being.

The only differentiatial factor that distinguishes animals from humans is that humans look like humans, if you don't look like a human you are not one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
I have this too, when I look at pictures of other people or other subhumans they look ugly af but still human, when I look at myself I don't even consider myself a human being.

The only differentiatial factor that distinguishes animals from humans is that humans look like humans, if you don't look like a human you are not one.

Yes I am not human either

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
I fell like everybody mogs. Every chad, chadlite, high low tier normie and subhumans are on my level. I'm digusted by my flaws

I fell like everybody mogs. Every chad, chadlite, high low tier normie and subhumans are on my level. I'm digusted by my flaws

Everybody mogs me

Yup I also feel like that but necessary only because of looks. I also get friendship mogged or family mogged by other people but only I myself know that. Fuck : (