I do not greet anyone or make any conversation unless they initiate it

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I know what frailty is, I know what the fear is
I refuse to be a happy-go-lucky cuck. At work I never greet any customer, even if they walk right beside me. I just keep working or glance at them and don’t say shit. I never greet my coworkers when I come into work. I never say bye when I’m going to leave. I never smile at them or even make small talk. I refuse to do all of these things unless someone else initiates it.

Sluts come up to me and try to ask me questions about work or try to make small talk but I’m brief with them too.

I simply am on that sigma male grind.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 2403 and 6 others
You're simply a socially awkward retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 15827, Hikicel69 and 1 other person
thats why they think you are a weirdo

I refuse to be a happy-go-lucky cuck. At work I never greet any customer, even if they walk right beside me. I just keep working or glance at them and don’t say shit. I never greet my coworkers when I come into work. I never say bye when I’m going to leave. I never smile at them or even make small talk. I refuse to do all of these things unless someone else initiates it.

Sluts come up to me and try to ask me questions about work or try to make small talk but I’m brief with them too.

I simply am on that sigma male grind.

you are probably doing yourself a disfavour by not respecting minimum workplace etiquette .

• JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩
wow thats literally me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
when people cry i feel happiness

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot