I do not interactions with people, it’s my least favorite thing

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
I realized I speak to most of my family as if they’re strangers and don’t really know what to say to them.

I do this with my gf’s family too.

Unfortunately I just do not like to talk. First off, there’s not much I have in common with 90% of people, and also I can sense that most people either find me “weird” “scary” or “stuck up”.

I just do not like to talk.

I only talk to my gf and family. No one else.

Its hard because my family is growing and all of my siblings and my gf’s siblings are getting boyfriends/girlfriends, and I always have to force myself to talk to them.

I wish I could just be locked away in a room with my girl forever. I don’t feel comfortable around anyone else. I have to pretend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24371
Peopoe need to understand that I have 0 social skills. Forcing me into social situations is only going to make everything awkward and unnatural. I wish those close to me could say a disclaimer before someone talks to me, like “just so you know vermillion is not talkative and is very brief and closed off. Do not take offense. It’s just who he is”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, apocalypse and Deleted member 24371
interacts me. XD

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
9B14A84E 7B02 4792 8A1F EC4855DEF110

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Vermilioncore
Change your bio bro I send your posts to my firnds 🫣

Peopoe need to understand that I have 0 social skills. Forcing me into social situations is only going to make everything awkward and unnatural. I wish those close to me could say a disclaimer before someone talks to me, like “just so you know vermillion is not talkative and is very brief and closed off. Do not take offense. It’s just who he is”
Same tbh

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore