I do not know who needs to hear this

W

WannaBe

Banned
You will never look like the person of your choose and not even close to that ....
but do you even want to do you want to be a carbon copy of someone when there is plenty of room to approve
Jordan Barret is not the best but because of his standing he does not try to be but we do we all try to be the best thats why
can never be like Fransico , Gandy , nor Jordan because we can all be better than them (MOG)
So do not try to get any models exact measurements and aim to be a 10 with your own face

• +1
Reactions: paranakee
You will never look like the person of your choose and not even close to that ....
but do you even want to do you want to be a carbon copy of someone when there is plenty of room to approve
Jordan Barret is not the best but because of his standing he does not try to be but we do we all try to be the best thats why
can never be like Fransico , Gandy , nor Jordan because we can all be better than them (MOG)
So do not try to get any models exact measurements and aim to be a 10 with your own face
English isn't your first language is it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
a word, i did not, read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 502
No shit Sherlock

Have you ever had a dream that you, um, you had, your, you- you could, you’ll do, you- you wants, you, you could do so, you- you’ll do, you could- you, you want, you want them to do you so much you could do anything?

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
I want an attractive enough face so I can dump my balls in bitches.

Yes you will look like chico