I do not support mass murderers who kill women and children.

L

Lebgfinal

User
I will never condone murder in any way. And I'm tired of people here bashing the meaning of the word "incels" on low-life murderers who were not motivated by their lack of sex but by their extreme beliefs in the world.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, deadstock, AutisticGymcel and 10 others
Cringe, very soy Reddit-esque post, you deserve all the bullying you get on this forum tbh, not for your looks but for this kind of shit, the midwit Redditor le heckin valid peer reviewed vegan studies tone/mannerisms/speech

Kys faggot Reddit is that way: Reddit.com

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 8uAte, HighTierSubhuman, Imretarded? and 10 others
what about breivik who murdered lefties

• +1
Reactions: Aladin and <6PSLcel
Incel community is beyond saving, some of these people worship ER and then think that the world is against them, they just can't see it :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Cringe, very soy Reddit-esque post, you deserve all the bullying you get on this forum tbh, not for your looks but for this kind of shit, the midwit Redditor le heckin valid peer reviewed vegan studies tone/mannerisms/speech

Nothing soy in thinking that killing people is NEVER a solution.
If incels want to be credible, they need to make sense.
Killing women will NOT fix hypergamy, and will just make the actual INCEL issues more IGNORED.
I am celibate but I do not identifiate with the belief that Elliot Rodger or other murderer thinking did the right thing.
I've NEVER respected these people and never will.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker, Xangsane, murdah and 1 other person
what about breivik who murdered lefties
I do not condome political violence and I never have. I've never been a violent person, and you can't prove in any way that I ever was.

• JFL
Reactions: Paul7
I w
Killing women will NOT fix hypergamy, and will just make the actual INCEL issues more IGNORED.
I am celibate but I do not identifiate with the belief that Elliot Rodger or other murderer did the right thing.
asnt just talking about this post, every single time I see your name and avi and then glance over to my right to see what was written by you, it’s literally like something you’d see on Reddit, word for word, mannerism for mannerism and locution for locution, couldn’t tell it apart, like a fucking Turing test but with your Reddit tier posts and some random one actually from Reddit.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
I w

asnt just talking about this post, every single time I see your name and avi and then glance over to my right to see what was written by you, it’s literally like something you’d see on Reddit, word for word, mannerism for mannerism and locution for locution, couldn’t tell it apart, like a fucking Turing test but with your Reddit tier posts and some random one actually from Reddit.
Tell me how in any way I share beliefs with the lefties on Reddit.

Tell me how in any way I share beliefs with the lefties on Reddit.
I’d have to dig through ur old shit to rlly go into depth, and I don’t really wanna rn cuz I’m omw to work, but one I’ll give you off the top of my head is the entirety of ur thread regarding clavicular, the way you spoke in that shit made me cringe, as for your beliefs idk wtf u believe in, you can be “alt right” yet still sound like a blue haired twink, that’s my point, I don’t really care for what you believe

I’d have to dig through ur old shit to rlly go into depth, and I don’t really wanna rn cuz I’m omw to work, but one I’ll give you off the top of my head is the entirety of ur thread regarding clavicular, the way you spoke in that shit made me cringe, as for your beliefs idk wtf u believe in, you can be “alt right” yet still sound like a blue haired twink, that’s my point, I don’t really care for what you believe
My Clavicular thread was not "reddit-like". It was simply a criticism of the hypocrisy that Clavicular has been taking part of.
If you think I should've replied with a low iq insult, you are fooling yourself.

My Clavicular thread was not "reddit-like". It was simply a criticism of the hypocrisy that Clavicular has been taking part of.
If you think I should've replied with a low iq insult, you are fooling yourself.
U basically whined about how people like him and how he only got mod due to his looks, but u made a big ol’ word salad out of it to sound smart

I am celibate but I do not identifiate with the belief that Elliot Rodger or other murderer thinking did the right thing.
I've NEVER respected these people and never will.
The only real solution to the incel problem is sex robots so advanced that they are indistinguishable from real people or widespread affordable legal prostitution.

Given that the first is science fiction and the second is not always accessible, I understand why some dudes lose their shit and go out and commit violence.

It’s dumb and doesn’t solve anything but it does solve their “problem” in the sense that such actions are usually followed by their death.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
People will mock incels regardless, what do you want people to say or respond when people mock the fact their lives are 100% worse because of factors they cant control. Makes sense people will lash out and people will worship those that do. The alternative is taking the abuse lying down

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper
If you aren’t willing to use violence for revenge or to do something you’re a pussy who doesn’t deserve his right to life!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, hypernormie and murdah
I will never condone murder in any way. And I'm tired of people here bashing the meaning of the word "incels" on low-life murderers who were not motivated by their lack of sex but by their extreme beliefs in the world.
why do you try so hard to come off as mature and well adjusted when you're not?

There is no reality where incel issues are taken seriously. You will have the most die hard globohomo communists on earth argue that every person is entitled to all the perks of modernity with little to no stress, all hierarchy should be abolished and that the government should fund sex change surgeries to stop autogynephiles from suiciding over the fact that Chad won’t fuck them in the ass yet these same people will get rabidly angry to the point of wishing death upon a man who says he simply wishes people cared enough to sympathize with the fact it’s incredibly difficult to find a relationship when you’re short and ugly.

We live in a clown world, there is no solution to the problems you face and any solution will only bring about infinite more problems. The only goal you should have is to develop personal power so that you can control your Immediate environment as much as humanly possible. Or you can just kys, either option is valid.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FascisstChad
Who are you to talk about what I believe in?
if you want to talk about what you believe in then expect to have some opposing opinions. You can't just say something and expect everyone to agree. You act like you're so mature and above everyone else when you're just as petty as them

i condone all violence because it’s true nature and real

if you want to talk about what you believe in then expect to have some opposing opinions. You can't just say something and expect everyone to agree. You act like you're so mature and above everyone else when you're just as petty as them
I'm not above anyone. I'm just saying what I believe.

Killing anyone anytime is subhuman behavior, while chad and staicy are making love, make kids, and taking our species forward. If you don't like the reality around you, for any possible reason, you can always leave it, because you didn't decide when and how you were born. Just hope for a better spawn next time. Death is inevitable anyway and will come sooner or later.

This kind of retardation is proof of Horseshoe theory

• +1
Reactions: Arsene and <6PSLcel
Incel community is beyond saving, some of these people worship ER and then think that the world is against them, they just can't see it :forcedsmile:
Get ST Eliot's name out your filthy mouth you blasphemer!

:feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss
Get ST Eliot's name out your filthy mouth you blasphemer!

:feelswhat:
ER was the epitome of Autism. He was average maybe slightly below average but his autism cooked him. Go read his wikipedia page lmao

• WTF
Reactions: Imretarded?