I do not trust anyones looks rating when its based on selfies or professional pics

Deleted member 357

Deleted member 357

aharth malanday fan
Its easy as fuck to spend some time and look upto 5+ psl points better in them

Not even mirror selfies Bhai?

Not even mirror selfies Bhai?
images

images

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
no selfies no mirror shots no PROFESSIONAL PICS.. what you need a reversed mirror? lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
no selfies no mirror shots no PROFESSIONAL PICS.. what you need a reversed mirror? lol
or make some friends and get a job and start paying bills, that will lead to enough pics for proper non narcy evaluation of "aesthetics" and judging women's behavior around you will give you an idea of your "attractiveness"

or make some friends and get a job and start paying bills, that will lead to enough pics for proper non narcy evaluation
enough pics of what, "professional shots" by your mate? lmfao :feelstastyman:

enough pics of what, "professional shots" by your mate? lmfao :feelstastyman:
tons of pics or vids everytime you go out and have a good time, every ID that needs to be made etc. I am sure all this is beyond your imagination
by professional pics I mean portfolio photographers, they make you look way better

Last edited:
or make some friends and get a job and start paying bills, that will lead to enough pics for proper non narcy evaluation of "aesthetics" and judging women's behavior around you will give you an idea of your "attractiveness"

Where do you make friends?

Where do you make friends?
I made through uni, some through insta and meeting up, some through technical meetups, some at workplace, some were friends since growing up in school etc

Kinda true videos or pics taken from 5-7 feet away are the best way to judge attractiveness

I made through uni

Aw, I'm not in school anymore.

some through insta and meeting up, some through technical meetups

What do you mean by this? Can you give me some examples?

some at workplace

Boy, the people at my job are really uninteresting. But then, so am I. But what I mean is, it'd be a lateral move making friends with them. Just more nothing.

some were friends since growing up in school etc

Ugh, boy. :feelsbadman:

tons of pics or vids everytime you go out and have a good time, every ID that needs to be made etc. I am sure all this is beyond your imagination
by professional pics I mean portfolio photographers, they make you look way better
portfoliographers make you better? gee i always look fucking ugly in them :feelsrope:

portfoliographers make you better? gee i always look fucking ugly in them :feelsrope:
they maximize skin tone and angularity. I remember having such a photo taken when I was a cadet and I couldnt believe how chiseled i was (which i am not indeed IRL)

• +1
Reactions: Phad
they maximize skin tone and angularity. I remember having such a photo taken when I was a cadet and I couldnt believe how chiseled i was (which i am not indeed IRL)
well hopefully my restricted lisecne looks better cause i squintmaxxed too hard in my picture and ended up looking retarded

well hopefully my restricted lisecne looks better cause i squintmaxxed too hard in my picture and ended up looking retarded
well that is still frauding you know but okay

Frauding? Just take a passport photo with an ok camera. How the fuck can you fraud that. Or even better, take a video.

Last edited:
I don't get the point, he still looks good in the bottom one. Take any movie and pause it at a random frame. 99% of actors will look weird from a random angle.

i mean yeah he looks as good (aka slightly above average metrosexual dude) as he always does, he has only ever looked exceptionally good in the first pic coz of the chin and skin color and squint fraud

i mean yeah he looks as good (aka slightly above average metrosexual dude) as he always does, he has only ever looked exceptionally good in the first pic coz of the chin and skin color and squint fraud
?? He still has a strong jaw, nice eyes, harmonious face and a good body on top. You're literally only saying that because he looks darker in darker lighting...

?? He still has a strong jaw, nice eyes, harmonious face and a good body on top. You're literally only saying that because he looks darker in darker lighting...
his eyes are close set and beady and his chin is short. He is above average metrosexual guy facially which is good enough and yeah, his body is insanely good

Holy fuck, that skullmog
tsh has a normal skull sizw the other guy is just huge, its an unnecessary parameter
tsh still mogs him becsuse of face

tsh has a normal skull sizw the other guy is just huge, its an unnecessary parameter
tsh still mogs him becsuse of face
Given the same facial looks level (except skull), bigger skull of that guy will mog him into oblivion tbh

yeah aspie -_-

For those of u that think I look good in selfies, in motion I'm a literal demigod

For those of u that think I look good in selfies, in motion I'm a literal demigod
Yeah these guys are on this forum still because we feed their egos. This is turning into lookism2