i do nothing all day

lestoa

lestoa

rope at 18
nothing nothing my whole life is boring af i do nothing i rot all day in my fucking room

going to blast 500mg test when iam 17 soon so i hope life is going to be more fun in the future
i have 5 exams still left to fucking write and GUESS WHAT I DIDNT STUDYCELLED AT ALL :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry, flippasav, sportsmogger and 5 others
You avi belongs on my cock tbh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Nick.Harte, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Akhi and 2 others

:p

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and lestoa
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and asdvek
nothing nothing my whole life is boring af i do nothing i rot all day in my fucking room

going to blast 500mg test when iam 17 soon so i hope life is going to be more fun in the future
i have 5 exams still left to fucking write and GUESS WHAT I DIDNT STUDYCELLED AT ALL :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
according to @asdvek if u take steroids ur gonan have a daughter or femboy son

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
according to @asdvek if u take steroids ur gonan have a daughter or femboy son
dont want to make kids in this shithole called earth anyways

• +1
Start doing something

• +1

i have 5 exams still left to fucking write and GUESS WHAT I DIDNT STUDYCELLED AT ALL :p:p:p
roiding is so much fun combine it with masteron mirin

• +1
Reactions: lestoa, enriquecel and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
same tbh. studying is too boring for me. even music and video games are becoming boring. i need physical stimulation like gymcelling, sports, running to have fun

Anyone who is roiding can get away with no exercise and junk food while neeting. It also can improve face. This type of lifestyle kinda mogs

I’m going to rope in a few years