I do want to kill myself truly

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

im a failure
I had an awakening last night and went on a rant for like 3 hours or smth

Just ranting to myself cause I have no one to talk to about how depressed I am, how shit my life is, and how despite believing in God it seems like he’s not on my side and wants me to suffer.

All I want is a friend group to enjoy my fleeting youth with. And I can’t even get that.

So what’s the point of living then?

I can’t really think of anything. I have no motivation, no drive, no goal or any real direction. I’m just kind of lost tbh.

And honestly, I think I gave up hope internally last night, and I’m just exhausted and done with life. From college, to my toxic ass family, to my missed high school experiences, I kind of just want to give up and end it all.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, Klasik616, funkyflamingo and 8 others
you can pm me if you wanna talk

don't kys bhai

• +1
Reactions: Hulk Hogan, watah, ryuken and 2 others
pm is always available if i had free time i will listen to you don't kill yourself bro

• +1
Reactions: maxilofailo
stream it?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, sb23 and funkyflamingo
I'm also depressed, but I'm still fighting. I'm working on moneynaxxing, because this will solve my problems.

I also have missed highschool experiences and I'm totally alone, no girlfriend, no friends at all.

My life as an average man is over, so I'm trying to join the top percent. I'm maxxing anything from looks to money...

Don't kill yourself. Just accept the fact there are things you missed the opportunity to experience and you will never experience. It's not the end of the world.

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and maxilofailo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo

Just ranting to myself cause I have no one to talk to about how depressed I am, how shit my life is, and how despite believing in God it seems like he’s not on my side and wants me to suffer.

All I want is a friend group to enjoy my fleeting youth with. And I can’t even get that.

I can’t really think of anything. I have no motivation, no drive, no goal or any real direction. I’m just kind of lost tbh.

And honestly, I think I gave up hope internally last night, and I’m just exhausted and done with life. From college, to my toxic ass family, to my missed high school experiences, I kind of just want to give up and end it all.
just go to the gym bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23 and maxilofailo
nigga im not joking I have stacys and im drowning in pussy and im 5'2 100 pounds just get abs and the rest will follow trust me

DONT FORGET THE COLD SHOWERS!!!!:LOL:

• +1
Reactions: sb23

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23 and Klasik616

Allot of people feel like this sometimes, including me.

Just keep this in mind when you feel like this, you can just turn to a life of crime or go on suicide cycle, just don’t act irrationally in the moment, do something which will either ruin your life or even kill you in the longer term rather than short term as it at least gives you the chance to possibly change your mind or even become successful in your endeavours.

If you aren’t at rock bottom, then you still have options, you could try hard drugs if things are horrible, at least you will be happy. No point committing if there’s still options you can take :).

This is rooted from a Muslim teaching which goes along the lines of “if you want to kill yourself, jump of a boat in the middle of the ocean and watch yourself fight the waves to survive”.

Last edited:
God (if even real) only cares for chads and women, me and you and other incels are gonna go to hell for eternity

• +1
pm is always available if i had free time i will listen to you don't kill yourself bro
If that’s you in pfp, I feel really sad and suicidal, I have no friends and I’m really sad and stuff 🥺

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
I'm also depressed, but I'm still fighting. I'm working on moneynaxxing, because this will solve my problems.

I also have missed highschool experiences and I'm totally alone, no girlfriend, no friends at all.

My life as an average man is over, so I'm trying to join the top percent. I'm maxxing anything from looks to money...

Don't kill yourself. Just accept the fact there are things you missed the opportunity to experience and you will never experience. It's not the end of the world.
man i wish i was at least a mid mtn

• +1