I don't actually want to have sex

D

Deleted member 28183

2030
Joined
Apr 4, 2023
Posts
4,479
Reputation
5,360
I hate being touched or touching people.I don't even touch my family.Throughout my life I have always hated making friends or talking to girls because it will only disappoint you.I don't really feel happiness from anything, it is like everything in life is dull.Even LTRs are pointless as you have to actually talk to another human being which genuinely makes me want to die.I don't really have any aspirations or ambitions, I just do whatever I'm told to do and then daydream for hours a day.
 
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Autismo
 
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
This is some level 100 autism
 

Similar threads

pleasevanity
Replies
12
Views
84
Wasted time
Wasted time
Lorence
Replies
0
Views
29
Lorence
Lorence
thehand
Replies
2
Views
30
no1softee
no1softee
Suicidalcel
Replies
4
Views
38
Suicidalcel
Suicidalcel
_MVP_
Replies
19
Views
109
cursedbybones
cursedbybones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top