I don't believe 8 billion people exist on earth

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Certified KHHV
There is no way that there are 8 billion humans that exist on this planet, apparently there are 11 million people in my city isb which I think is complete bullshit, I've been out in one of the most populated places in my city but none of them had even minutely more than 2,000-5,000 people there, if there are actually 8 billion people than they must be npcs, literal bots, how come we only get a few mass shootings per year?, and why is a minute number like 10-50 kills taken so seriously when the US has a total population of 300 million, all seems like bs to me, if 8 billion people actually existed we would have much more chaos which we don't

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardRscreamer, wastedspermcel, Darkeningstar and 3 others
I mean this simply isn’t true
JFL the media will say we had hundreds of mass shooting blahblah but killing urself in a parking lot or a whole lot of niggers sliding on their opps is also considered a mass killing and ends up on the list, mass killings in the US don't mean shit the average mass shooter only manages to kill like 5-15 people, and it doesn't even happen very often

a lot of people are matrix npcs

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, lemonnz and mug
Im like 2 people away from a major celebrity.

I also believe this theory. Theres no fucking way. Theres 8 billion. Theres 10 million people alive max

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee
the average mass shooter only manages to kill like 5-15 people, and it doesn't even happen very often
Well alright what number of casualties are you considering a mass shooting then

Well alright what number of casualties are you considering a mass shooting then
Atleast more than 20, that is an actual successful mass murder, most of these attacks never even get 10 people and it's honestly so pathetic, I could get 30 people with my gazillion year old broken Toyota Passo and these people can't get 10 people with a fucking AR, which is why these events shouldn't be taken seriously unless the kill count number is serious

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
I believe it's a lot less

• +1
Reactions: mug and Mkhzee
Atleast more than 20, that is an actual successful mass murder
I mean idk the stats on how many 20+ death shootings occur per year so fair enough. I thought you meant the jew definition of mass shooting originally which is like 3 deaths so nvm

• +1
I mean idk the stats on how many 20+ death shootings occur per year so fair enough. I thought you meant the jew definition of mass shooting originally which is like 3 deaths so nvm
3 deaths is pathetic and should just be considered triple murder, mass shootings that manage to get rid of 20+ people per year are extremely low, if it was more common then this recent school shooting where some nigga named colt gray killing 4 people wouldn't have even been mentioned on reddit, yet it's everywhere, on TikTok, Instagram, reddit Facebook, you name it, it wouldn't have gotten this type of recognition if 20+ kills in mass shootings were happening every year, so in other words mass shootings aren't even an actual issue

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
so in other words mass shootings aren't even an actual issue
I don’t disagree. Most gun violence seems to be gang/drug related anyways

• +1
Im like 2 people away from a major celebrity.

I also believe this theory. Theres no fucking way. Theres 8 billion. Theres 10 million people alive max
The average person is at most 6 people away from pretty much everybody, it's how society is structured

• +1
Reactions: mug
The average person is at most 6 people away from pretty much everybody, it's how society is structured
Hm this is interesting, someone I know probably knows someone who knows someone else who knows someone else that's popular, the popular someone else knows someone who's foreign and popular, the foreign popular someone probably met with Justin Bieber or some shit

• +1
Reactions: KT-34 and mug
Hm this is interesting, someone I know probably knows someone who knows someone else who knows someone else that's popular, the popular someone else knows someone who's foreign and popular, the foreign popular someone probably met with Justin Bieber or some shit
Yeah it works exponentially, it's like a tree with each branch having it's own branches,there's math behind it

Let's say you know 50 people, each know 50 people, that means you have access to 50×50 people

Do that six times and you get 50 to the power 6, and that's 15 billion

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mug and Mkhzee
Yeah it works exponentially, it's like a tree with each branch having it's own branches,there's math behind it

Let's say you know 50 people, each know 50 people, that means you have access to 50×50 people

Do that six times and you get 50 to the power 6, and that's 15 billion
I can get rich real quick if I ask my older bro to ask one of his retard friends to get me in contact with someone he knows who knows someone who knows someone else that knows someone who's famous and rich who knows someone that's famous as hell and also has a lot of money who knows someone who's the CEO of some billionaire company, I would just tell the billionaire guy to pass like 500k$ my way so I can hardmaxx and ascend, I really wish this worked but niggas have their own opinions and thoughts which is why it probably won't

• +1
Reactions: KT-34
I can get rich real quick if I ask my older bro to ask one of his retard friends to get me in contact with someone he knows who knows someone who knows someone else that knows someone who's famous and rich who knows someone that's famous as hell and also has a lot of money who knows someone who's the CEO of some billionaire company, I would just tell the billionaire guy to pass like 500k$ my way so I can hardmaxx and ascend, I really wish this worked but niggas have their own opinions and thoughts which is why it probably won't
That's why social skills is law, you can go very far in life if you just manage to make people like listening to you

• +1
Of course you would hold a view like that considering you probably live in some Western First World
Country that isn't overly saturated the way most Third World Countries are so you aren't then able
to comprehend the gravity of there being 8 Billion other Humans inhabiting the same Planet

Very short sighted theory imo

@Jason Voorhees is pretty high IQ he could probably easily debunk this

Of course you would hold a view like that considering you probably live in some Western First World
Country that isn't overly saturated the way most Third World Countries are so you aren't then able
to comprehend the gravity of there being 8 Billion other Humans inhabiting the same Planet

IMG 2592

This is tokyo or smt

I already said this on the other thread but:

If anything there should actually be more people on earth. If we assume that 10.000 years ago, humans that derived from the homo sapiens had a global population of like 1m people. (Estimates are even at 1-15million people around 10.000BC) If the growth rate was just 0.1% per year we would have around 22 billion people or more right now.

But historical events such as plagues (Black Death), wars, famines and high mortality rates kept population growth way lower for long periods. The world population grew slow in most of history, with small spikes with agricultural and industrial advancements.

Growth rates became much faster around the Industrial Revolution and modern medicine in the last 200 years, it caused the world's population to grow much faster like 1-2% yearly.

World population is so high rn because of technological advances and better living conditions.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mug and Yliaster
Imagine uploading some random shutterstock photo to try and combat my argument

Log out kid you're obviously like 16 or something
I didnt even say anythingg

I already said this on the other thread but:

If anything there should actually be more people on earth. If we assume that 10.000 years ago, humans that derived from the homo sapiens had a global population of like 1m people. (Estimates are even at 1-15million people around 10.000BC) If the growth rate was just 0.1% per year we would have around 22 billion people or more right now.

But historical events such as plagues (Black Death), wars, famines and high mortality rates kept population growth way lower for long periods. The world population grew slow in most of history, with small spikes with agricultural and industrial advancements.

Growth rates became much faster around the Industrial Revolution and modern medicine in the last 200 years, it caused the world's population to grow much faster like 1-2% yearly.

World population is so high rn because of technological advances and better living conditions.

High IQ very impressed

Op is correct

• +1
Back when I was a kid, it was more like 5 billion, I told this once to some other kids and they didn't believe me, I ran home frantically searching through magazines, newspapers and books but couldn't find any reference to the 5 billion number since they were older, it was crazy back then, before the Internet era, you could say some unusual or curious fact and people would stare at you like you were crazy and you couldn't actually prove that thing by showing it on your phone...:LOL:

• +1

I live in an overpopulated shithole, try again, I still don't believe there are 8 billion separate humans

average org thread in 2024

there are terrorist attacks all the time and there are several countries at war rn you just dont hear about them because its mostly niggers and other ethnics nobody cares about