I don't believe a single covid statistic is accurate

S

sonar bugnar

Iron
If you accept these stats they put out without even being a little skeptical about their validity then you're cucked.

124499766 f92cbab9 d478 4363 807e 9a6ffaeb68b7 2

Bro you're not gonna tell me that the scathole of INDIA had less covid deaths than the US and that covid was handled better under their leadership compared to American leadership.

They have over a billion more people than the US (in a more condensed space I might add), and if you've ever seen India before you know that it's an absolutely disgusting country and a perfect place to spread viruses.

The people at the Indian food vendors serve your food with their bare hands after wiping their asses and taking the food out of bowls with flies and other insects taking 💩s on it. They have no concept of what a shower is and their healthcare system is absolute trash compared to the US.

But yeah, somehow the US did worse at handling covid because "Muh Trump said you don't need a mask that's why the US has the most covid deaths and that's why the US economy crashed it's all Trump's fault 🤓👆"

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, isis_Bleach and dbva
covid isnt real jfl at this pussy virus, just a glorified cold

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and sonar bugnar
@dbva Ikr I never took that faggot virus propaganda seriously. I don't know a single person in my near nor distant family who actually died of covid, nor do I have any friends who've told me of such a thing in their families

Last edited:
If you accept these stats they put out without even being a little skeptical about their validity then you're cucked.

View attachment 3168212

Bro you're not gonna tell me that the scathole of INDIA had less covid deaths than the US and that covid was handled better under their leadership compared to American leadership.

They have over a billion more people than the US (in a more condensed space I might add), and if you've ever seen India before you know that it's an absolutely disgusting country and a perfect place to spread viruses.

The people at the Indian food vendors serve your food with their bare hands after wiping their asses and taking the food out of bowls with flies and other insects taking 💩s on it. They have no concept of what a shower is and their healthcare system is absolute trash compared to the US.

But yeah, somehow the US did worse at handling covid because "Muh Trump said you don't need a mask that's why the US has the most covid deaths and that's why the US economy crashed it's all Trump's fault 🤓👆"
Counter point: They developed such a strong immune system over the years due to massive amounts of illnesses they experienced, so that covid was nothing by comparison.

Counter point: They developed such a strong immune system over the years due to massive amounts of illnesses they experienced, so that covid was nothing by comparison.
False, covid was a novel virus, meaning no population had pre-existing immunity

False, covid was a novel virus, meaning no population had pre-existing immunity
You don't get it. Immunity, as in the speed they adapt to new illnesses.

You don't get it. Immunity, as in the speed they adapt to new illnesses.
The idea that some populations adapt faster to new illnesses like covid is incorrect. Covid was a new virus, and no one had natural immunity to it. The immune system needs time to learn how to fight any new virus, which is the same for everyone, regardless of past illness exposure.

The idea that some populations adapt faster to new illnesses like covid is incorrect. Covid was a new virus, and no one had natural immunity to it. The immune system needs time to learn how to fight any new virus, which is the same for everyone, regardless of past illness exposure.
I'm curious. What makes you so sure?

You're a retard.

/just kidding

It's simple research nigger
Well, I wouldn't necessarily put too much faith on research, as crazy as that initially sounds. First hand experience is always a better metric.

Are you familiar with Wim Hof?