i dont believe anyone of you are the heights you claim to be

Indracelly

Indracelly

recessed subhuman
everyone on this forum claims to be 6'2-6'4, just come out and say you're 5'10 :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, insufferableincel, MaestheticMaso and 4 others
Then don’t, who tf cares what you’ve got to say ?

• +1
Reactions: antony 726, Madridista, futuregigamogger and 2 others
I really am tbh it’s genuinely is more common these days

2 inches taller than that

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
i don’t understand why ppl larp on an online forum JFL like what do u gain?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
i don’t understand why ppl larp on an online forum JFL like what do u gain?
JFL someone dmed me asking me if i wanted to join their rep farm, some people have nothing better to do

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
6’4+ or death

No its not, everyone here is from pakistan and the US not the netherlands, even there only 2 in 5 people are 6'2"+

No its not, everyone here is from pakistan and the US not the netherlands, even there only 2 in 5 people are 6'2"+

Where i come from specifically there is a lot of nordic/scandi ancestry so tall height is common where im at

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese and HTN_Mentalcel
Jfl at believing bluepill studies too

Where i come from specifically there is a lot of nordic/scandi ancestry so tall height is common where im at
Only half the nordics should be above 5'11. But at least 70% of this forum is claiming at least 6'1 when most of the people here are incels

considering that most of the ip addresses on this forum come from india, probably

also you're more likely to end up on this forum if you're short

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
everybody is larping here by at least 2 inches

I fraud 6'2", but I'm only that 1ms after getting out of bed

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
People here are mostly from the west. Most claim ~6' I've not seen a huge amount of 6'2" claims.
An inch worth of error isn't uncommon, btw. The nurses that measured my height never could get it consistent. I've gotten as high as 184cm and as low as 182cm. All done on a stadiometer.

I’m 6’0.5 and larp 6’1

Also i’m positive majority is lying, i almost never get height mogged in the usa

• Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Don’t believe it then so what

Resident 6ft manlet

how often do you get heightmogged? a legit 6’3 barefoot is very tall, you should be taller than 99% of men (in a white European country), in some ethnic country it would be taller than 99.9% of men

I’m 5’9.5 morning height 5’9 night height. No larp here I’m a proud manlet

how often do you get heightmogged? a legit 6’3 barefoot is very tall, you should be taller than 99% of men (in a white European country), in some ethnic country it would be taller than 99.9% of men
Idk say where i live specifically but all i will say is that i do not live in mainland uk infact at times i don’t even feel like i live in uk. I only really height mog old men that’s about it. Other than that everyone at my gym is eye level with me or slightly taller and also so many tourists come up here and are all European so i get mogged by them often too

Bro just say 6 foot atp :lul::lul::lul:
are you ?

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
I'm 6'2 on pajeet scale